***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
Wrapping has been an absolute ball ache, but it’ll pay dividends when it comes to rebuilding.

It’s a smaller house but I’ll find somewhere to display it, I’ll most likely sacrifice the dinning room.

Soldato
My lad now approaching five has taken an interest in all things Lego so in addition to getting his hands on his sisters old Lego that she is no longer interested in I dug out some of the old stuff from when I was a kid (and also an older kid) which means a lot of sorting of kits to be done. In this pile alone there's stuff from the early 1980s and then some Star Wars bits from 2000...too many bricks!

LotsOfLego.JPG

Associate
My lad now approaching five has taken an interest in all things Lego so in addition to getting his hands on his sisters old Lego that she is no longer interested in I dug out some of the old stuff from when I was a kid (and also an older kid) which means a lot of sorting of kits to be done. In this pile alone there's stuff from the early 1980s and then some Star Wars bits from 2000...too many bricks!

LotsOfLego.JPG
Now that is proper parenting, making him play in hard mode, the ONLY way to play with lego, none of this numbered bag rubbish. Let him experience the frustation and joy in finding that piece. And the pain of kneeling on 2x1, just the right size to get under the kneecap

Associate
All packed and ready to go, well almost, I still need to wrap the Falcon’s and SSD, they’re coming with me in my car.

Can you guess which model I dropped on the floor? (Clue: it’s in pieces in the plastic crate)

ijWmNmD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom