***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
is there some sort of queue to go in to buy this? I don’t want to miss this as it’s iconic to my childhood.

Just try and buy it online on launch day before all the scalpers and hoarders buy multiple sets.

Tbh, even when they sell out on day on, there normally on offer again a few days later with a slightly longer delivery time.

I detest Burton/Keaton batman but I do really like the look of this set, as you say, it's an iconic Batmobile.

Soldato
There isn’t any sets that have completely sold out right away in recent history. Sure some sets have had supply constraints but they always come back to full availability after a few weeks.

The only two that I can think of that had limited availability for longer than a few weeks was the Saturn V and new falcon. But even those where everywhere after a couple of months and still around 2 years later.

Caporegime
There isn’t any sets that have completely sold out right away in recent history. Sure some sets have had supply constraints but they always come back to full availability after a few weeks.

The only two that I can think of that had limited availability for longer than a few weeks was the Saturn V and new falcon. But even those where everywhere after a couple of months and still around 2 years later.

Was going to say its only the saturn and the MF that have had any shortages. And yep, we're back in not long after

Soldato
What's the likely hood that Lego will have an offer on the Saturn over black Friday? Topcashback are doing 6% off this week so wondering to take advantage of that or wait.

Soldato
Lego.com ‘offers’ are generally not great. You can usually get it cheaper elsewhere through the year.

Pretty much the case with all Black Friday ‘deals’ these days.

Soldato
id look out for offers at John Lewis. I picked up mine for 25% off with a free Women of NASA kit.

This, or Smyths Toys if they stock it (I think they do) and Argos tend to discount Lego regularly.

Smyths often do things like £10 off per £50 spent.

For non-UCS or exclusive/‘hard to find’ sets Amazon will likely discount 30%+ at some point.

Sometimes sets are only discounted for a few hours or they have limited stock so you pretty much need to jump on it as you see it.

Back
Top Bottom