***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I told my Mrs if I get a good mark in my ou coursework I'm buying a falcon, lead balloon springs to mind when she replied. I'm just wondering what will win out, her or my addiction to lego:D. It's not helped by December being bonus month.

Caporegime
How am I going to resist the jurassic world set of it comes up cheap on black Friday? I hope it won't. Its lego exclusive, which is annoying. But I have 60 quid of vip points

Associate
Got my falcon for £520, was very happy with that. I am hoping the Liebherr drops in price a bit more, its an amazing looking model! Also the Ideas Dinosaurs set is my next smaller purchase.

Soldato
I've read one site that reckons amazon are going to knock 40% off the falcon:eek:. I could be buying it, who am i kidding i will be buying it, its just a question of from where:D. I do quite like the look of the tantive or the batmobile as well though lol.

Soldato
I've read one site that reckons amazon are going to knock 40% off the falcon:eek:. I could be buying it, who am i kidding i will be buying it, its just a question of from where:D. I do quite like the look of the tantive or the batmobile as well though lol.

From what I heard it may be US only and due to investment value I can see that going fast

Soldato
A couple new kits here, again not proper Lego so I know that divides opinion but I'm a fan as they offer interesting models and builds. First up a technic Morgan 3-Wheeler by some unknown brand. The model itself is pretty good and the build was interesting, plus its a decent size; however the parts for this one were very poor quality, plastic felt very brittle and the fit for a number of pieces such as connector studs/rods was quite loose.

LegoMorgan01.jpg

LegoMorgan02.jpg

LegoMorgan03.jpg

Next up a non technic model, a 911 by a company called Mould King. Really really impressed by this one, fun build and it looks great but more impressive is the quality of the kit, other than having a Lego stamp on the pieces you honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference. They do a couple of other cars from this range and tempted to pick up.

Lego911_01.jpg

Lego911_02.jpg

Lego911_03.jpg

Lego911_04.jpg

Lastly tidied the loft a little, 'almost' agreeing with the wife that there may be too much of it now and getting a little crowded....need to fit another shelf to fix that! :p

LegoLoftNov2019.jpg

Soldato
Dam i was all set to order the falcon then lego have emailed that they will be doing a discount on stuff for black friday. I'm going to have to wait and see what they do, i'm getting the shakes lol.

Associate
Dam i was all set to order the falcon then lego have emailed that they will be doing a discount on stuff for black friday. I'm going to have to wait and see what they do, i'm getting the shakes lol.
They did the 30% off this weekend, a couple of good models in at staggering prices as well, it would have been nice to get the wind turbine as I already have the included ideas sets

Soldato
@theone8181 John Lewis have money off the wind turbine, shop around ;)

No chance on a discount on the falcon, most discounts are on sets they can’t shift easily or are being discontinued at the end of the year.

Hence things like ship in a bottle and the app controlled bat mobile are on offer. Both were very expensive for the piece count.

Back
Top Bottom