***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
Can't you just pull the bags out of their boxes and have a look?

It's fairly obvious which pieces are discoloured as the whole debacle has been very well documented all over the internet.
WOEjovN.jpg

Last edited:

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Enjoyed the build:

BqZaUmm.jpg

nQPJgoC.jpg
lVjG90O.jpg
Finding a place to display is not going to be easy as it is a bit of a beast.
Worth it?
I’ll no doubt buy it one day when it’s at a sensible discount somewhere. How big is it? Taj Mahal/Opera House big?

Soldato

It's fairly obvious which pieces are discoloured as the whole debacle has been very well documented all over the internet.
WOEjovN.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. Blimey thats quite some difference....

I actually couldnt find any articles about the discolouration, is the above your own Sian? or from a website?

Soldato

WOEjovN.jpg
The bit just above the V at the bottom, are those 2 bits the same style but different shades?

Associate
is the above your own Sian? or from a website?

The picture is from the review section on Lego's own website. There are quite a few showing the same thing with the same parts, over and over again.

Check out the reviews at Lego UK , DE , FR , USA etc. Even the most recent reviews are showing it is still happening.

It's just ridiculous and a shame that Lego are not accepting it as a fault in any way. It's a lovely car otherwise.

Man of Honour
Worth it?
I’ll no doubt buy it one day when it’s at a sensible discount somewhere. How big is it? Taj Mahal/Opera House big?

It was a had to have buy for me but you should wait for a discount. It is very realistic and will play music but only through a smartphone. The keys move but are not actually playing any notes. The size is 9” high, 12” wide and 13.5” deep but you also have the stool and have extra height when the lid is open which is how it should be displayed. Being black and shiny makes display not easy. I'm very pleased with it.

Back
Top Bottom