***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Soldato
This was a total impulse buy. Saw it, had to have it! It'll probably stay boxed until we move house later this year, but it will have prime a prime display place in the lounge.

x1QGwVD.jpg

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Just ordered the Porsche 911 and got the Porsche Welcome Pack (5006655).
€149.99 here in Belgium which is a **** take considering it's €129.99 in Germany.. And of course the ice rink GWP starts at €150 :rolleyes:
Bought some rubbish for a tenner to get the GWP and used €50 of bonus points to bring it back down to €100 so could be worse..

Soldato
Looking at the comments on brickset it went live an hour early in the U.K. sold out within 30mins despite the promo meant to be lasting a week and still showing as available on the product page and there being initial stock of the set still available.

Soldato
Looking at the comments on brickset it went live an hour early in the U.K. sold out within 30mins despite the promo meant to be lasting a week and still showing as available on the product page and there being initial stock of the set still available.

It's as though Lego don't realise they are having one of their busiest periods in years over the past 6 months and are just not understanding the demand for the products they are selling.

Associate

That is disappointing handling for a launch offer if true. Looks like both items had to show in your basket. I missed it by minutes.

Associate
Can anyone who has wall mounted the Batwing recommend a screw (or size) to use? I am a bit concerned with mine as it will be above the tv.

I am not keen on the design due to how recessed the slot for the screw is recessed into the model, combined with the fairly small size head it will accept makes a fairly unusual screw unless I am missing some options. I have an M4x50mm but only 25mm will be in the wall and the diameter of the screw is a bit small to give me confidence. The M5x60 does not fit as the head is too large!

Back
Top Bottom