***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Interesting. Mine is showing 'in warehouse'

Which is annoying as I ordered it on 6th January and still says backorder

Not that I am in a rush for it as I have the Mustang and the Crocodile still to build and the Blacksmith in the warehouse.

Although it is showing as out of stock again!

Decided to give them a quick ring, I have had stock allocated and my order is showing as in progress on their side and will show as in warehouse tomorrow.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Which is annoying as I ordered it on 6th January and still says backorder

Not that I am in a rush for it as I have the Mustang and the Crocodile still to build and the Blacksmith in the warehouse.

Although it is showing as out of stock again!

Decided to give them a quick ring, I have had stock allocated and my order is showing as in progress on their side and will show as in warehouse tomorrow.

I'd email them. Say you've seen it on sale etc.

Didn't see you were ringing. Yeah get on to them

Associate
Just built the book shop. Running out of space rapidly !!
Apologies for poor pic quality. The lighting in the bedroom is appalling. Judging by the cinima roof, so is the dust !! :eek:

8hcrZOw.jpg

Associate
When it turned out I had missed the Porsche VIP offer by minutes I tried to cancel it with a view to waiting until it was cheaper but it went to the warehouse queue to quickly. It was delivered before Lego C.S got back to me again, so I replied and said I explained I would like to keep it after all, as my wife really liked it.

I just got an email from them saying my return has been received and processed and a refund issued :eek:.

I will wait for the refund to clear and then ring them and get it clearer up so they process the payment again. I know their C.S is a bit behind because of Covid but how does their system allow phantom returns? :p.

Caporegime
When it turned out I had missed the Porsche VIP offer by minutes I tried to cancel it with a view to waiting until it was cheaper but it went to the warehouse queue to quickly. It was delivered before Lego C.S got back to me again, so I replied and said I explained I would like to keep it after all, as my wife really liked it.

I just got an email from them saying my return has been received and processed and a refund issued :eek:.

I will wait for the refund to clear and then ring them and get it clearer up so they process the payment again. I know their C.S is a bit behind because of Covid but how does their system allow phantom returns? :p.

I had issues with muddled up refunds before

Caporegime
Seriously, just when I think I've spent all I'm gonna spend as I have all the sets I either want or can justify buying and they announce this!!!!!!!!

Got to have to go with the Lunar Module, Saturn V and ISS.

Same.

But I have to get it :(

Iss
Saturn v
Lunar lander.

I've got a couple more shelves for big cars then I can't really get more
(sian, porsche, bugatti, bat mobile)

Back
Top Bottom