***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Nice, I have the older one (was that UCS?), I’ll take a look at it.

Edit: just a teaser so expecting something tomorrow or Thursday. We have already seen it’s ‘head’ after Lego accidentally leaked it a few weeks ago when they put the probe droid up for pre order (wasn’t that in response to another leak?).

It’s almost May the 4th after all.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Speaking of old Lego, I've got my old Lego unsorted in big tubs up in my parents' loft. It's all dusty and grubby now, so what's the best way of cleaning it?
Washing machine or just soak it in the bath with a bit of washing up liquid and let it dry?

Soldato
Putting it all in a pillow case, tying the end off and putting it in the washing machine used to be the go-to easy method. Need to separate out anything with stickers or electrics first though obviously

Soldato
I picked up the Scout Trooper Helmet today. Nearly finished building already. It's very nice.

Going to get Vader and the Probe droid during the 4th May celebrations to get the free sets and double VIP points.

Also saw the Batman, Venom and Carnage ones too. They look great.

Caporegime
Nothing I really fancy at the moment. Still to get the batwing. I'm a bit meh over all the new star wars sets

Apart from the shuttle (wish the hinges were on the outside) I'm not seen that much exciting

Soldato
I was hoping the Glasgow store would have still had a VW Campervan sitting on the shelves as they had a couple the last day they were open. But staff said they'd gone. Must have been yesterday when they opened

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I was hoping the Glasgow store would have still had a VW Campervan sitting on the shelves as they had a couple the last day they were open. But staff said they'd gone. Must have been yesterday when they opened

I'll be popping into the Brighton store tomorrow or Saturday, I can take a look for you.

Soldato
Smyths currently have a sale on, I bought my Mrs the HP Castle as it was down to 300. There's a few other good buys on there too. Sadly the batwing and batmobile were still full price:mad:.

Soldato
Thanks for checking.

I did actually ask if there was any out back. The girl was going to check but then another staff member was quick to tell her no. I had a feeling there was one but they really wanted it it kept.

Back
Top Bottom