*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Looks the the ps5 could be weaker than the new Xbox based on latest rumours.

The rumour puts the ps5 at 9.2 tflop co pared to the Xbox'a 12.

that puts the ps5 at a 30% performance disadvantage.

Microsoft said they wanted to maintain performance leadership and they may have it.

but that means the price will be different

while the new Xbox is expected to fetch up to $600usd the ps5 looks like it could be sold for $400

TNA

TNA

Caporegime

Microsoft said they wanted to maintain performance leadership and they may have it.

while the new Xbox is expected to fetch up to $600usd the ps5 looks like it could be sold for $400
Would still prefer the PS5 personally. The rest of the games I can just play on the PC :)

Associate

In that case I'll probably wait for the inevitable PS5 PRO. I'd went from PS3 to PS4 PRO, skipping the PS4 vanilla.

Soldato
Buying a PS4 pro now a bad idea?
I no longer have a pc capable of playing games the old fx8350 + 670GTX went to silicon heaven.

I don't get much time to play games anymore but still like to if I can. Should I just wait for the new ps?

Soldato
The Pro is currently available and half the price of what the 5 is likely to cost. If someone is looking for a new console there's a good argument for getting the Pro now and waiting 2 years until after the 5 launches to upgrade.

but it's more expensive than the base PS4 slim is it not?

I guess the point I'm making is most people who buy a PS4 pro are doing so for the extra performance and those same people would have no qualms with the ps5 on day 1

Soldato
but it's more expensive than the base PS4 slim is it not?

I guess the point I'm making is most people who buy a PS4 pro are doing so for the extra performance and those same people would have no qualms with the ps5 on day 1
It is, but it's only marginally more expensive than the base PS4 at present so to me the Pro seems the sweet spot purchase, whereas waiting for the 5 is more of a luxury purpose

Associate
The ps4 pro now is quite good price wise, to the point where once again black friday deals were worse than they are now. I am sure it has to be because of the new consoles coming out but still I would get the pro for that much money, and wait for one year down the ps5 and xbox x series timeline to see what games they make etc and then possibly bite. Gf though wants ps5 day one ...

Just wish there was a ps5 pro version from the start but what would they have to release later down the line ps5 uber pro?

Soldato
I got my son Minecraft for the PS4 for Christmas and when we first loaded it there was a tutorial mission that walked you through the basics. When we’ve put it back on there has been an update and the tutorial doesn’t seem to work anymore. I deleted the tutorial world thinking I’d be able to start a new one but I can’t see any options when creating a new world.

Does anyone know how to create a new tutorial level?

Soldato
Delete and reinstall?

Your save files should still be there so anything you built will be there when you go back in.

Or ask us what you want to know. It's not that complicated and the tutorial doesn't tell you much anyway .

Soldato
No harm in deleting I guess, he’s not built anything yet really. i assumed the tutorial would just go through the basics for him so he knows how to craft etc, there isn’t anything specific at the moment but he just walks round randomly digging stuff and getting killed at night. Weirdly, he stil loves it though!

Back
Top Bottom