*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Man of Honour
LOL, I keep forgetting about them. They don't register as a serious gaming platform to my eyes. (Sorry.)

They're the oldest hardware company still in the industry, and they outsold the XBox this generation (edit: and the PS4 in Japan) despite launching many years later. *shrugs*

It doesn't bother me though, I play on all the platforms.

Caporegime
They're the oldest hardware company still in the industry, and they outsold the XBox this generation (edit: and the PS4 in Japan) despite launching many years later. *shrugs*

It doesn't bother me though, I play on all the platforms.

Yeah, I know I’m very much in a minority with my opinion. I think it’s maybe to do with me having zero exposure to Nintendo in my childhood. I have no memories to look back on with them and the games they make don’t really resonate with me. The only one that has me curious is Breath of the Wild but I wouldn’t buy the Switch for that one game unless it offered 4K capability. I’m way too much of resolution snob these days.

EDIT And I just totally contradicted myself there being satisfied with PS Now at 720p. What a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Commissario
I'm sure this has been done to death, apologies, but I'm looking at getting a headset for my PS4. The ones that are advertised as noise cancelling, how does that work if the main sound is coming from the tv? Or does all sound route via the headset that plugs into the controller?
Sorry for the noob question!

Associate
Can anyone recommend a grip or case that can make the controller a bit more chunky in the hand?

My hand cramps when I'm playing any racing games, to the point I can only play for around 30mins before I need a rest.

All other games I have no problem.

Associate
I'm sure this has been done to death, apologies, but I'm looking at getting a headset for my PS4. The ones that are advertised as noise cancelling, how does that work if the main sound is coming from the tv? Or does all sound route via the headset that plugs into the controller?
Sorry for the noob question!

I would imagine the sound would come directly through the headphones, whether it would be connected via the controller, or usb port on the console.

When I had turtle beach headphones for the xbox 360 years ago, it plugged in to the usb port.

Back
Top Bottom