1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: *** The Official Playstation 5 (PS5) PRE ORDERS/DELIVERY Thread ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by BMox81, 16 Apr 2019.

?

Which PS5 Version will you likely buy?

1. Digital Only Version

149 vote(s)
    17.2%
  2. UHD Optical Version

512 vote(s)
    59.0%
  3. Unlikely to buy either

207 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. ahar

Wise Guy

Finally got Currys to cancel my order made via the cunning 'saved list' approach done on launch day. It had been bouncing around statuses (Order Received, Processing, Dispatched, back to Order Received etc etc) without any view of whether I would get it or not.

My mate gave up waiting for it (I was going to sell it for RRP to him as he missed out on launch day) and found one another way so glad to get it cancelled and get my cash back.

2. TheHitMan-1973

Wise Guy

Still cannot believe i cannot get hold off the PlayStation 5 Dualsence Controller Charger ? , getting the console was bad enough :mad:

3. rdb2012

Wise Guy

Did you order yesterday morning? Mine says 17th

4. Witcher1980

Hitman

Can you get the 1st games remaster that way?

5. Superpatsy

Hitman

I've got one ordered from Coolshop. It comes with the EU plug but the cable is easy enough replaced.

6. DIABLO

Soldato

No.

7. MxDaviD

Associate

Yesterday morning yes, mine says 14th-16th...

8. LiamJ

Wise Guy

My Amazon Spain order had an estimate of 4th-6th of Jan when I ordered it. Just got an email to say it's shipped and will be here next Friday! Absolutely buzzing.

9. rdb2012

Wise Guy

So did it change straight from January to shipped?

hopefully same will happen to amazon UK orders

10. LiamJ

Wise Guy

Yep, exactly that. Would be kinda crazy if amazon spain orders got here before UK ones!

11. Lovejoy!

Wise Guy

game took the money this afternoon, although i actually do think they're looking to dispatch around the 23rd.

12. ralv585

Wise Guy

Quick question regarding multiplayer games on the PS5, I sometimes play Street Fighter or Marvel on the PS4, when I get the PS5 and play them through BC, will I still be able to play multiplayer with people on the PS4 still?

Just found out Fifa 21 doesn't support cross-play between PS4 and PS5, so I'm hoping this isn't the case with regular BC games.

13. byeo

Mobster

Any luck yet?

Received a confirmation off Argos that I can now collect my order from them. Excited is an understatement and it’s not even for me. Im going down as soon as they open up, once I’ve got it I can relax.

14. JustBen

Wise Guy

I'm still in two minds if I will get a ps5, I spent all those years on the ps4 hoping to get a forza equivalent as gran turismo was a no show. I know gt7 been confirmed for the ps5 but as for when it will come around god knows.
    I'll be getting either ps5 or xbox x series in April when works bonus comes through suppose it will depend on what stage gran turismp is at

15. byeo

Mobster

Picked up my Argos order which was placed on Thursday. So happy I’ve got one one.

16. kurosagi01

Hitman

I got email from them saying they will start payment from 8th December, hopefully they will slowly dispatch anytime from there until 24th.

17. Spikey

Soldato

I've got 3 on order for me (sons arrived at launch from smyths) EE order on 19th still no sign of it, BT order says by 15th and Smyths order by 18th, got a few people that I know who will take the spares off my hands at cost but just want one to actually show up!

18. Mint8

Gangster

Grr - trying to find a Pulse 3D headset but they are all out of stock everywhere as well.

19. markoboyo11

Wise Guy

Me too, hopefully be a shipment of them soon.

20. Wang Computer

Wise Guy

It got delivered at 10am on Friday. I forgot to mention that it was a home delivery and not a store collection.

I guess I was lucky judging by other people's experiences.