• UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters

HRL

HRL

Soldato
No Bluetooth headphones are supported, the Pulse 3D use a USB Wireless dongle for connection.

To get 3D audio you either need a USB headset, or any 3.5mm headset/headphones plugged in via the dualsense 3.5mm socket.

Did not know that. :eek:

I wonder if my Sony 1000XM3’s will work? Always assumed they would being a half decent Sony product.

Alternatively I can always connect them to my TV via Bluetooth instead.

Soldato
Because, very bluntly, Bluetooth is really bad for headsets. Add in bandwidth required for a microphone......you really wouldn't want to use it.
Yet it is using some wireless technology / bandwidth. Shame Sony couldn't have included the receiver / sender within the console itself but must assume to curb costs.

Reading some more up about and it even makes less sense when using connected to the bluetooth controller?!

Soldato
Had a weird problem with Dirt 5 that doesn't seem to make much sense. I put the disc in and it installs 46.5GB from disc and downloads a 4.7GB update, all well and good but the storage screen reports that the game is taking up 20.75GB of space, very strange. I deleted the game and reinstalled it and it did the same thing again. However this time I noticed the first progress bar showing amount of data required to play the game for the first 19GB filled up as it should, then it installed the update and carried on installing the rest from disc but the second progress bar didn't fill in at all.

I then deleted the game again, pulled my ethernet cable and let it install offline. It installed the full 46.5GB no problem and then I plugged ethernet back in and let it do the update. It's now taking up 47GB which sounds a bit more like it. There's obviously quite a big problem there somewhere but I'm not sure if it's related to the OS or the Dirt 5 update. Either way I think I'll be installing all discs offline from now on then letting it do the update after.

Soldato
Had a weird problem with Dirt 5 that doesn't seem to make much sense. I put the disc in and it installs 46.5GB from disc and downloads a 4.7GB update, all well and good but the storage screen reports that the game is taking up 20.75GB of space, very strange. I deleted the game and reinstalled it and it did the same thing again. However this time I noticed the first progress bar showing amount of data required to play the game for the first 19GB filled up as it should, then it installed the update and carried on installing the rest from disc but the second progress bar didn't fill in at all.

I then deleted the game again, pulled my ethernet cable and let it install offline. It installed the full 46.5GB no problem and then I plugged ethernet back in and let it do the update. It's now taking up 47GB which sounds a bit more like it. There's obviously quite a big problem there somewhere but I'm not sure if it's related to the OS or the Dirt 5 update. Either way I think I'll be installing all discs offline from now on then letting it do the update after.
I've had problems too, just looked at my installed games and I have two installations of Dirt 5, same name same size, ridiculous. Have uninstalled it all until they sort the shambles out.

Soldato
Soldato
Anyone had much luck copying saved game data from the ps plus cloud storage?

Installed Days Gone and synced the save game storage to the PS5.
When I start the game the 'Continue' and 'Load' options are now showing but clicking either does work. it mentions something about 'pending install' anyone get similar?

Soldato
I already have a PS5, I'm just curious if it's something useful for the future.

Essentially you had to add the console to your favourites and then it would let you buy it before the 9am time they had publicly announced they would be for sale. Amusingly I think that’s how a lot of SX owners got one as well, amazes me they didn’t fix it. Not that I’m complaining as I got an order in at about 6:30am.

Soldato
Make a Twitter account for it. Then link from ps5. When you share you can download it from your phone on twitter and send via however or just get mates to follow your psn twitter.

https://twitter.com/NoxiaPsn/status/1329876685521555457?s=19
Cheers - hopefully they implement upload to a photo hosting or similar, it's a bit backwards otherwise!!

Bit of ray tracing goodness from Spiderman Remastered.
20201120-203415.jpg

Back
Top Bottom