• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yeah, series X felt more premium but Sony has went more environmentally friendly even down to the cable ties. All easily recycled

Yeah that's a good point, I didn't consider the recycling aspect since I never dispose of a console box, it'll stay in my loft until the console is sold or given away.

I'd compare it to Apple, everything about that purchasing experience is meant to feel premium.

Soldato
I really feel for people that just want one when there are people like this. Especially if it's for a child for Christmas. Everyone doing this should get blocked by everyone on here.

I think in future you should have to register an address for pre-order delivery with Sony/MS, that's linked to your card so is legit, and then you get allocated a retailer and you only get one console per address.

There needs to be something to stop the scalpers and greedy sods, at least for the first 6 months.

And for anyone justifying this saying they've got more than one kid, tough, buy another controller and teach your entitled kids to share.

Soldato
Tbh the launch has been a bit of a mess. I'm glad I'm sorted but I do feel for the folk scrambling to get one. Folking buying 4,5,6 and 7 is a joke. Like why would you come on here announcing you now have 7 pre ordered when some folk can't get one?

Soldato
If you put your ear to the PS5 in stand by mode is it making a really quiet noise?

My Xbox SX is dead silent but slight noise from PS5, like I'm talking really quiet but ever so slight. More want to know if this is normal

Soldato
Yeah that's a good point, I didn't consider the recycling aspect since I never dispose of a console box, it'll stay in my loft until the console is sold or given away.

I'd compare it to Apple, everything about that purchasing experience is meant to feel premium.

Snap, trying to keep them in good condition. I keep every little piece in it. Xbox box was damaged a bit in transit which was annoying

Soldato
Just unlocked fast travel in Spiderman. Wow blink and you miss it lol.

Bloody PS+ droped by 15 quid the day after I purchased it. I asked Sony to refund the difference. Worth a try.

So many games I'm watching have went on sale!!!!!

Associate
Spent about two hours last night trying to get my PS4 games saves from usb to the 5 . 5 just reckons they don't exist.

Looking like I'll need to buy a PS4...

Not really played anything so hard to give much opinion. Installed demon souls and wrestle with it lol.

Soldato
Bit of a witch hunt going on in here lads.

I know some of you are upset but you will get one soon enough, this happens every launch in some respect, if you don't want it too then you really need to be decisive early on and be prepared.

He's managed to secure 7 while you haven't been able to get 1 why is that?

More stock will come soon.

Soldato
Bit of a witch hunt going on in here lads.

I know some of you are upset but you will get one soon enough, this happens every launch in some respect, if you don't want it too then you really need to be decisive early on and be prepared.

He's managed to secure 7 while you haven't been able to get 1 why is that?

More stock will come soon.

I got one mate so I'm all good and I pre ordered at around 9:01 back in September, pretty decisive :) . The reason folk didn't get one is because you have folk buying silly amounts of them. Also delivery drivers being thieving see you next Tuesdays doesnt help.

Soldato
Is it worth getting an SSD over a standard HDD for PS4 games? I know there’s going to be a performance increase with an SSD but you can get a pretty sizeable HDD for not too much money...
Being the impatient joker that I am; I purchased the Samsung T7 1tb in the sale from Bezos' yesterday, being delivered today. I only ever really play 2 games at a time, so the not albeit that small storage size isn't an issue for me.

Associate
Had two preordered through Amazon, one for me, one for my brother. The one ordered through my missus account arrived on release day, the one I ordered for my brother appears to have got “lost”.

As my brother wouldn’t have been able to afford one himself I offered to offload my PS4 Pro to him, and he’d sell that, and his to recoup some of the cost.

Fired mine up but couldnt bare the noise of it, so he’s picking it up today and I’m now stuck without a PS4 Pro and trying to source a PS5 lol. Oh well he’s happy, said the noise wouldn’t bother him, and I’ve still got the series x which is great.

Soldato
In my view scalpers only exist because people are dumb enough to pay 2x, 3x, 4x etc the rrp for items.

Its an open market. If there's people willing to pay silly money for the same goods who is at fault? The scalper or the person with more money than sense?

An item is only worth what someone will pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom