• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Still can't decide on a wireless headset.

Sony Pulse 3d - Good price, uncomfortable.
Steelseries Artic 7p - Looks comfory, but Micro USB? What is this?
Syn Air - Non-replaceable ear pads? Just no.
Astro A50 - Overkill? Too heavy?

What would you guys get? I've ruled out the Sony because i am kind of regretting on my Xbox headsets for not being that comfortable...but I will have to live with it.

Soldato
I have a steelseries one which is decent but tbh most of the time I use my Bose ones as they sound better. I never use the microphone so no idea how good they are for that….

Associate
Still can't decide on a wireless headset.

Sony Pulse 3d - Good price, uncomfortable.
Steelseries Artic 7p - Looks comfory, but Micro USB? What is this?
Syn Air - Non-replaceable ear pads? Just no.
Astro A50 - Overkill? Too heavy?

What would you guys get? I've ruled out the Sony because i am kind of regretting on my Xbox headsets for not being that comfortable...but I will have to live with it.

I've got a steelseries. The Micro USB is exactly what it sounds like. If I'm using it on PC it connects using the micro USB cable and when used on ps5 you have a tiny extension that plugs into the controller from the micro USB.

Caporegime
I've got a steelseries. The Micro USB is exactly what it sounds like. If I'm using it on PC it connects using the micro USB cable and when used on ps5 you have a tiny extension that plugs into the controller from the micro USB.

i mean, it’s 2021, give me USB-C already, I’m trying to get things with USB-C if I can so I only need 1 kind of cables lying around. I’m looking at you apple with your lighting connector!

Soldato
7p was very comfy but annoying due to the micro USB charging and mine were either faulty or just not that good.
In contrast I'm still rocking the Penrose which are nowhere near as comfy, half the battery but they're usb c and sound miles better

Back
Top Bottom