****The Official Road Bicycle Gallery Thread****

Soldato
Hey guys, new rules.

See if your cassette is like 50% the size of your actual rear wheel.... get it out of this ROAD BIKE thread please.
Or if your cassette is larger than your disc brake. Get it out of the ROAD BIKE thread and optionally kill it with fire at earliest convenience.

Soldato
Hey guys, new rules.

See if your cassette is like 50% the size of your actual rear wheel.... get it out of this ROAD BIKE thread please.
Or if your cassette is larger than your disc brake. Get it out of the ROAD BIKE thread and optionally kill it with fire at earliest convenience.

Quite surprised that you'll allow disc braked bikes. :p

Soldato
Hey guys, new rules.

does my 40t-11/28 CX bike count? MAN GEARS. Or what about this one?
hMuwGN7

Anyway onto my Road Bike. it has served me well this week in Siciliy. here it is in front of an active Etna.

NbUvs2R

gm3gigB.jpg

Soldato
Disc brakes we have to tolerate as marketing companies have got their teeth into so many of you :p
Cassette rules stand.
Additional rule. If your largest front ring is barely larger than the one on my 3 years olds bike then you need GTFO this thread :D

@SoliD - nice pic! Did you get any with your bike at the roads where all that black huge volcanic rocks were? I think it was about 3/4KM to go on the TV coverage for the race. It looks such an incredible landscape. Your white frame would have looked amazing against those black volcanic boulders.

Soldato
Yeah check out my strava for my best ones, unfortunately I'm an awful photographer and the WiFi at the apartment was pretty bad so will try to upload something when I get home. Was pretty cold up there on the last day 13c and 40mph with no sleeves or vest was cold on the way down. Definitely recommended as so quiet once you get out of the towns just not silky smooth roads but not awful. Will post more in holidays thread over the weekend if I get time.

Soldato
Cheers :) Need to sort out the absolute shambles of a rider though! Have hardly ridden really since I bought this a couple of years ago even though it's by far the nicest road bike I've had, been busy with the house and just didn't find the time. Going to make sure I do now, two stone heavier than when I bought it :/

Associate
It might be a bit cold at the moment but try and get out and enjoy when you can. I spent most of last year working on my house. Decided this year to spend a bit of time on me. There is always something that could get in the way, but I try and make time now.

Did first 100km out today
20210221-074643.jpg[IMG]

Associate
Thank you. Not sure what you mean about the bike being back to front? This was how I purchased it.

Not an ex team bike. Hoping the weather warms up a bit to get out more. Its getting too warm training indoor at the moment :(

Associate
Thank you. Not sure what you mean about the bike being back to front? This was how I purchased it.

Not an ex team bike. Hoping the weather warms up a bit to get out more. Its getting too warm training indoor at the moment :(

They was being humorous. There is a set of rules for posting a picture of a bike which includes a photo from the drivetrain side and chain in the big ring at the front.

Back
Top Bottom