**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Caporegime
Associate
Hi Guys,

I'm a fully invested iPhone user but I'm after a second handset for work purposes. This must be android as I always want to know/keep up to date with what's going on on the google side of the fence. I was thinking an S10+ as I prefer the larger phone size but the second hand threads I'm watching are a little ott for my liking.

I've found a note 10+ 5G that I think could be achievable at £550 second hand although hardly used, cellphone still in tact etc. but the only thing putting me off is the imminent release of the note 20 affecting values. I know this is a mystic meg/crystal ball type situation but what are peoples opinion on this?

This was a thing with iPhone but I think more recently, iPhone prices dropped a month or 2 before the release of the new handset more in preparation/anticipation for the demand of the new model.

Associate
If you're looking at the one on AVForums, I have been considering it too, and talking out myself out of it for the same reasons. I think waiting till after the Note 20 announcement at the very least would be wise and will probably see a price shift as more come to market.

Associate
If you're looking at the one on AVForums, I have been considering it too, and talking out myself out of it for the same reasons. I think waiting till after the Note 20 announcement at the very least would be wise and will probably see a price shift as more come to market.

Yeah I saw you posts actually, wondered if you were getting round to an offer. “Last gen” doesn’t bother me but if used values drop significantly on Note 20 release, I’d feel hard done to.

Associate
I thought about an offer, which would have been £530 but as you say, the value is about to take a hit, I think it will be more of a buyer's market post Note 20 announcement.

Soldato
Had a note 10 plus for a week, it was fast and feature packed but that camera is ******* ****.
How can they get the camera so wrong, so many lenses yet cant take a picture as good as an s8+.
Sent it back, not paying for such a downgrade.

Soldato
I’m an iPhone user too and I needed a second Android phone to use in my car with Android Auto. Didn’t need a top end Android device as my iPhone XR is my main phone.

I can just about justify keeping two phones let alone having two top end ones.

Soldato
August security update is rolling out

On another note ;) looks like I will possibly be sticking with my 10+ for another year looking at the note 20 which seems a bit meh

Back
Top Bottom