**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Associate
August security update is rolling out

On another note ;) looks like I will possibly be sticking with my 10+ for another year looking at the note 20 which seems a bit meh

Wow, looks like the 5g model is getting it before my 4g, thats it I'm selling it!;)

I know where you're coming from with the Note 20 ultra, but its annoyingly close to pre order day and its got just one more day to come up with more reasons to buy it, the main reason I'm holding back is the processor/chipset which does affect more than CPU speed, it also affects battery and photo processing which is what annoys me.

Soldato
Wow, looks like the 5g model is getting it before my 4g, thats it I'm selling it!;)

I know where you're coming from with the Note 20 ultra, but its annoyingly close to pre order day and its got just one more day to come up with more reasons to buy it, the main reason I'm holding back is the processor/chipset which does affect more than CPU speed, it also affects battery and photo processing which is what annoys me.

Hopefully we will find out if its worth come 3pm today

Associate
So £1,179 for 5g Ultra 256gb
£1,279 for 5g Ultra 512gb

Note 20 4g £849
Note 20 5g £949
Free Xbox Game Pass Bundle or Free Galaxy Buds+ (for standard)
Buds Live (for Ultra), worth up to £179 on pre-orders.
According to Ishan Agerwal on twitter.

Last edited:
Associate
Same happens on my Plus 5G sim free

Sneaky way to make us buy the Note 20 ? :p

Damn, same. First time ever. Half tempted to leave it given replacement comes in 2 weeks. Out if interest what's the computer method?*

*Assume it's desktop Samsung software using ADB.

Associate
Latest update has wireless Dex, soo much more convenient than connecting a HDMI cable, when i saw it on the S20 I was a bit envious, I am glad they back ported it to old models. :cool:

Caporegime
It's rare I go anywhere near Peterborough now. But never had 5G on mine since I bought it. Although not really been to any cities at all in the past year.

I used to live there.
Great people. Dead town.

I'm considering one of these models. The s20 doesn't have a headphone jack which is great mi don't need to consider it.

Soldato
This might be a bit of a specific question, but what's the workflow like with PDFs on the Note 10 series if say I want to be highlighting and making notes on the fly?

Have S10+ at the moment and pretty clunky with native apps and don't fancy getting a separate tablet just for this.

Back
Top Bottom