**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Associate
So 2 updates so far with an extra to come?
Yeah so we get the usual monthly security update which is usually around 150 - 200mb give or take and we should get this new update soon which has optimisations. When you get the update it usually mentions the key features of that update.

Last edited:
Associate
I've had the screen protector on my phone since the day it arrived. It's now really quite scratched so I'm looking to replace it. What I like about this one is that I can barely feel it, can anyone recommend one that is similar?

Associate
I think the Note 10 uses one of those UV cured protectors, so it's gonna be difficult to find anything as good without that hassle.
Yeah I remember when I got the Note 8 and used a Spigen screen protector, always used Spigen but this time the curved screen had me ripping it off after about an hour, went without after that and on the Note 9.
I manged about 11 months with the Note 10+ with the factory protector but I don't see any alternative out there to be honest, unless you want tempered glass, then Whitestone Dome comes into play, but not cheap!

Associate
Yeah I remember when I got the Note 8 and used a Spigen screen protector, always used Spigen but this time the curved screen had me ripping it off after about an hour, went without after that and on the Note 9.
I manged about 11 months with the Note 10+ with the factory protector but I don't see any alternative out there to be honest, unless you want tempered glass, then Whitestone Dome comes into play, but not cheap!

If you look on the bay you can get equivalents of the whitestone dome for a few quid. I have used them on previous phones without issue.

Back
Top Bottom