• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Ah cool, thanks all. Don't think there's any reason for me to not do this!

I go on holiday on Saturday so would be great to take it. Those of you that have already ordered from CPW, are you picking up from store on Friday or is it guaranteed delivery for Friday?

I've was told they'll text me when it's ready for collection. The store is a short walk from work, hoping it's early in the day, I can pick it up and spend the afternoon at work setting it up.

Associate
Oh I didn't get that offer. I jested that I'd be queuing overnight for it and they just said people don't do that anymore unless it's an iPhone lol.

Did seem a bit of an anti climax to the order process that it would arrive whenever. Then again this store doesn't open until 10:30 anyway - they are proper chilled out.

Caporegime
Brilliant, thanks. Might need to work from home then. Did you receive an email notifying you of its status? I did a credit agreement so the only thing I have so far relates to that and not Samsung/phone delivery.

Edit - never mind. Missed the email from Samsung saying they will update accordingly.

Soldato
OP
Brilliant, thanks. Might need to work from home then. Did you receive an email notifying you of its status? I did a credit agreement so the only thing I have so far relates to that and not Samsung/phone delivery.

Edit - never mind. Missed the email from Samsung saying they will update accordingly.

I got a dispatch email then a drop number and time slot via text/email around 08:30ish on release day

Soldato
If anyone is interested copied from XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred_mcskee In case anyone's interested I've just come across a great deal for two Ringke cases if ordered through Amazon UK. Only 99p each! Seems one per customer (though you can order one of each as I did)...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ringke-Brus...yJL&ref=plSrch

Use code "UKONYXN9" at checkout &

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ringke-Ergo...f0L&ref=plSrch

Use code "UKFUSIONX9" at checkout.

Hope it helps!

Sent from my SM-N950F using XDA Labs

Mine just arrived, & I have to say I'm impressed with the quality of them, for 99p each they are excellent.
If it wasn't for the fact I want a kickstand I'd cancel to order I have the the Spigen & save myself £20

Don
Good to hear, yet to see my delivered one. Got 2 dbrand skins as well :D.
Did you order the complete skin or just the back piece? From what I remember lining up the front parts of the slickwraps skin I got before was a nightmare and given how small the bezel is on this phone I'm wondering whether it's worth bothering.

Caporegime
The bezels on the N9 are a touch wider so might be easier but I only ordered the back piece for my Note 8 and 9. Come to think of it, I would almost certainly bugger up a front application.

Strange - I remember ordering the skins but no email from dbrand.

Edit - yep, I must have done everything but actually click order :o:o:o

Last edited:
Associate
You idiot lol.

I popped a dbrand on the back of my Note 8 and also around the camera glass bit. I did struggle to keep the camera lens clean given its a fairly small area to shove a micro fibre cloth down. So while I've ordered the back and camera I might not install the camera bit.

Caporegime
You idiot lol.

I popped a dbrand on the back of my Note 8 and also around the camera glass bit. I did struggle to keep the camera lens clean given its a fairly small area to shove a micro fibre cloth down. So while I've ordered the back and camera I might not install the camera bit.

I know :o:p. Definitely ordered now :D.

Edit - by the way, how's the removal process? Any tips from OcUK?

Last edited:
Associate
Slickwraps also have a 50% deal on for next 2hrs.

You can add a custom design onto the back.

I ordered the following from dbrand last week when they a discount on :

Galaxy Note 9 Back Skin Hyperblack Titanium $8.96 x 1
Galaxy Note 9 Camera Skin Hyperblack Titanium $0.71 x 1
Galaxy Note 9 Camera Skin Matte Black $0.71 x 1

I couldn't make my mind up with the camera area so opted for two but I might end up not putting one on.

Back
Top Bottom