• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Don
Were CPW giving the charger out to all pre-orders? I bought mine on a 1 month rolling contract (it worked out a bit cheaper that way) and trying to think back, iirc there was some plans that didn't include the charger.

Associate
Thought something was missing, I was supposed to get a wireless charger too. Never thought to add it, presumed it was going to be added automatically.

Don
I clearly did something wrong then. Oh well.

I was on the Vodafone £15.50 sim only offer.
You mean the £15.50 one month rolling contract. That deal definitely included the charger as it was the one I used. When did you place your order?

Associate
Sim free had free charger so I imagine any with a sim would have included it too.

It was included as a line item on my instore receipt and in the bag with the phone.

I'd query it with them because it's probably a mistake.

Associate
I didn't receive a charger either. They knew about the promo at the store but didn't know if it was supposed to come automatically, or you add in basket or it comes via post later lol. They said I've got to ring customer services. Hope it's not a pain get as dealing with CPW so far has been great.

In terms of phone, wow, what a beast. Coming from an s8+ I wasnt sure what to expect in terms of a leap forward. I wouldn't say it's a giant leap but the screen quality is noticeably better, the speed and performance is noticeably better. Everything else I'll determine over time of course but I'm very happy with it.

The overall size of the phone isn't that much larger st all. Very little in it in fact. The weight though is loads heavier!

* in fact just been on the website and can't see the charger on offer with the note 9 now*

Last edited:
Soldato
You mean the £15.50 one month rolling contract. That deal definitely included the charger as it was the one I used. When did you place your order?

11th August. Definitely remember seeing the promo on the website as well. Just thought it was implicit in the pre-order.

I've already had to spend 3 hours today getting them to provide the extra £200 on the trade-in going between customer services and my local store. They are gonna love my next complaint.

I also lost £85 on the trade in because the liquid damage indicator in the sim tray was red for my S7 (so much for being water resistant if regular use over 2.5 years can make that turn red), and so got priced as non-working (£35+£200 instead of £120+£200).

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry if this breaks forum rules.

Anyone who has the new Note 9 and doesn't play fortnite would they be kind enough to login to my son's account so he gets the new galaxy skin.

Ok so this is now random.

But my lad wants me to get the skin.

If anyone else is willing to do this for ME now it would be appreciated. If not it's no sweat as my lad is buzzing a forum member has helped him out

Don
I ordered on the 10th but I'm sure they didn't remove the charger from the offer in one day.

CPW customer services are so disorganised that I can believe that! Although I can't complain about them - their disorganisation during the whole Note 7 fiasco resulted in them paying me the £50 goodwill gesture (that they were giving Note 7 customers) twice and refunding me 4 times for a single case I returned. Hopefully they can see that they never sent the charger out to you!

Soldato
A bit cheeky of me but if anyone who doesn't play Fortnite but got the Note 9 wouldn't mind helping me get the skin that would be appreciated :)

Soldato
Got this yesterday, again from CPW. Traded in my note 8 whose battery got a little bad (though mine never lasted as long as other people who had it). Not bad for a £300+ upgrade! The battery on this seems to be a proper trooper (got well over 3 hours screen on time from 60% down to around 5% despite loads of installing stuff etc, couldn't get much more than 3 hours on the note 8 in the end) and even this is noticeably smoother than the note 8 was. May be an incremental upgrade, but hey, I'll take it!

Soldato
Can anyone help get my son the galaxy skin too please? It much be much appreciated.

You just need to sign in with our account on the fortnite game on the note9

Back
Top Bottom