• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Spartak, lmfy2k, G-MAN2004 & magicroundabout have all requested that if anybody doesn't play fortnite they'd appreciate it. I have provided magicroundabout with the skin for his son and he now would like the skin for himself.

If anybody doesn't play fortnite and would like to help any of these guys out then they can get in touch with them.

Just bumping this as chat has moved on a bit.
Unsure if the others are in need of the skin.
Help for us all would be appreciated.

Associate
Fortnite skin.

You download fortnite. Login via my account. Play 3 games and that's it

Would be fair if the others would get theirs first before you get your second?

am happy to give skin to any one needs it as wont use it pubg is better lol can understand what imfy2k is saying if there is other people before you then they should get it off me

Associate
Hi all. I've got a pal who's just got the Note 9. We've got a problem with Google Photo's that's really annoying.
He's coming in from the Dark Side (IOS) so he followed a migration guide that advised backing everything from his iPhone to Google Drive and restored from there to his new Note 9. All seemed good apart from in Google Photo's (that he now wants to use), in the Photos section, it doesn't show where the photo's were taken - just the date. However in the Samsung Gallery app, the location IS shown up OK.
Google has access to his location etc. We've compared his settings in the app to mine one my Oneplus 6 and they all seem the same.
Bit stumped now so can someone on here at least confirm they DO see the location in Photos on the N9 please?

Thanks

Soldato
Can that be done without root?

I seem to have the only Note 9 with awful battery life. Off charge at 11am and now approaching 7pm I'm down to 59%!

I think I'll factory reset tonight or tomorrow morning and see how it goes then.

Associate

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Can that be done without root?

I seem to have the only Note 9 with awful battery life. Off charge at 11am and now approaching 7pm I'm down to 59%!

I think I'll factory reset tonight or tomorrow morning and see how it goes then.

Not too impressed with mine. Been on for 10 and a half hours.

2hr 40 min screen time. Have been driving around half the day but only used maps for a few minute.

Other half been on WiFi.

At 46% battery right now.

Back
Top Bottom