• Lavender Purple 128GB Dual Sim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Mine is still there, and think it's one of the best features. I like to keep the phone locked in portrait apart from certain times, and the little rotation icon/feature is great for that.

I'm not sure how it gets turned on/off though.

Mick

Edit: a quick Google and it's because I have gestures enabled. I don't like the navigation buttons, so use full screen and gestures for home, back, etc.

I did see something about gestures also and I have these enabled or I think i do. I have gestures for home, back and this is working fine. Maybe its another gesture? I assume you have rotation set to Portrait?

Caporegime
Any one having issues with their finger print unlock? Mine is struggling a good 50% of the time now. To be fair I think sometimes it's dirty or my finger is greasy (phrasing) but there are a number of times when I can see it's visibly thinking/dordling and then finally unlocks.

Soldato
OP
Any one having issues with their finger print unlock? Mine is struggling a good 50% of the time now. To be fair I think sometimes it's dirty or my finger is greasy (phrasing) but there are a number of times when I can see it's visibly thinking/dordling and then finally unlocks.

Any coating peeling or scratches on the scanner . My sons S9+ coating peeled and Samsung replaced .IF not delete finger prints and re scan them

Soldato
I'm amazed how fast the fingerprint scanner is, it's so natural to grab the phone now with my finger in the right place it's unlocked by the time it's turned facing me.
I have heard of people with other phones scanning the same finger twice (or more) as a 2nd finger print profile. It might help.

Mick

Associate
With the latest update that includes the camera improvement and June security update, has anyone else found that it has had a big impact on battery life? It's really taken what was an all day phone to now meaning I've have to charge it by about 17.00hrs. I've cleared the cache partition but it's made no difference, has anyone else found this?

Hi there how do you clear the partion pls and will it or can it improve performance i have never done mine.
cheers

Soldato
OP
Hi there how do you clear the partion pls and will it or can it improve performance i have never done mine.
cheers
What type of performance issues ..battery not lasting or lag ?

It can help slightly but jury's out on that .

Other option is a full factory reset bit drastic but will put phone back to factory

1.Turn off phone
2. Press and hold bixby vol up and power button then release after android shows
3 . You get "Installing system update" after that use vol up or dwn to scroll to clear cache and press power button to confirm
4. Once don use vol keys to go to reboot system press power button to confirm

Associate
What type of performance issues ..battery not lasting or lag ?

It can help slightly but jury's out on that .

Other option is a full factory reset bit drastic but will put phone back to factory

1.Turn off phone
2. Press and hold bixby vol up and power button then release after android shows
3 . You get "Installing system update" after that use vol up or dwn to scroll to clear cache and press power button to confirm
4. Once don use vol keys to go to reboot system press power button to confirm

Battery, but having said that im not even sure if its normal or not. i purchased the galaxy buds so bluetooth needs to be on before that i never had bluetooth on. but yea i seem to notice the battery draining faster than i did when listning to music via the headphone jack. is this normal or is it me ?

I just need to sort a email app that actualy works correctly now i have noticed the gamil one that is built in does nto download pics straight away so when i get notifications about my camera has spotted somthing i see an ampty box lol. not even bothered if i have to buy one from playstore.

Thx for the reply btw

Soldato
OP
Battery, but having said that im not even sure if its normal or not. i purchased the galaxy buds so bluetooth needs to be on before that i never had bluetooth on. but yea i seem to notice the battery draining faster than i did when listning to music via the headphone jack. is this normal or is it me ?

I just need to sort a email app that actualy works correctly now i have noticed the gamil one that is built in does nto download pics straight away so when i get notifications about my camera has spotted somthing i see an ampty box lol. not even bothered if i have to buy one from playstore.

Thx for the reply btw

Bluetooth will use more battery to stream the music . I use Samsung own email client and find it quite good

Back
Top Bottom