1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S21 Family Thread ****

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by n30_mkii, 17 Nov 2020.

1. nade

Wise Guy

Couple years back when i pre-ordered the S10+ I also got a 2nd dispatch email/text and they dropped off a 2nd set of Galaxy Buds.

2. hardkore

Mobster

Traded in my oneplus 7 pro with Samsung and I got the S21 ultra 256gb for £809, £25 cashback and £150 in play store credit.

Now waiting on delivery.....

3. GMac11

Wise Guy

I make that £390 for your 7 Pro? That’s a good price - clearly Samsung are targeting OnePlus owners now :p
    I recall Samsung offering peanuts for OnePlus phones as recently as last year. However the trade in prices they are offering now are more than what I sold my 7T Pro for privately last October!
    I also see they’re offering more for the 7 Pro than the 7T Pro, how does that work?

4. hardkore

Mobster

No idea but I wasn't going to argue! Let's see if they honour it though. Phone is immaculate though.

5. stoofa

Capodecina

Chaps/Chapesses,
    I'm told there are such things as "10% Referral Codes" for Samsung.
    Over at HUKD somebody posted a code and somebody else uploaded a screen grab showing 10% discount even with the silly high trade-in's Samsung are currently offering.
    However, the HUKD overlords have now decided to remove said codes from the thread, before I had a chance to take note of it.
    Not sure of the rules here, however does anybody have a Samsung referral code that they might be able to let me have?
    Wife interested in upgrading - they are currently offering a rather good £350 for her S10e, and another 10% on top would be pretty handy.

6. superleeds27

Wise Guy

Anyone using Esim over the physical?

7. Chris344

Wise Guy

Trust me for the code.

8. adriancal

Gangster

I recently traded my P30 Pro in with Samsung directly for an S21 Ultra.
    I received an acknowledgment of receipt of the P30 Pro by Samsung trade-in on March 31st.
    But am still waiting on the £250 back.

Does anyone know how long this usually takes?

9. tom_e

Man of Honour

Confirmation they received it on the 15th Feb, confirmed they'd checked and had accepted it on the 5th March.

10. kakarott

Hitman

Got a S21 (888) coming today. Anyone using a decent tempered glass that works with fp?

11. superleeds27

Wise Guy

Back?

It got knocked off the price didn't it in the basket? You don't get the money?

12. stoofa

Capodecina

I thought that was the case too.
    I bought me S21 (and went for a half price Watch 3 at the same time) about a month ago - with both items I traded something in and my trade-in was taken off the final cost.
    Upgraded my wife to an S21 a couple of days ago - traded in her S10e and the ridiculous trade-in value again was just taken off the final cost.

13. JRJ

Wise Guy

Considering trading my S10e in for an S21 with the current offer, anyone made this jump and was it worth it?

Cheeky question does anyone have a referral code I can use please and I'll return the favour?

14. 2013

Mobster

What screen protector are you guys using TPU or glass how do you find it and does the fingerprint scanner work?

I got the same from samsung a week ago but nothing turned up, so I assume it was a mistake.

15. malachi

Capodecina

I went from an S10 Ultra to S21 Ultra......worth it? Apart from the camera, nope but I always change my phones every 2 years.

16. Jabbs

Sgarrista

Picked the 21 ultra up. Nice phone so far , one thing though can you disable the little bar you get at the bottom of the screen when you got swipe gestures. I find its not necessary

17. [email protected]@]{

Wise Guy

settings>display>navigation bar> disable gesture hints

18. Jabbs

Sgarrista

Excellent thanks.

19. Chris344

Wise Guy

Anyone ordered a custom colour recently and received it relatively quickly? Samsung is still quoting 2-4 weeks for the custom colours.

20. Minstadave

Caporegime

TPU. None of the glass ones work well with the fingerprint reader.