**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S21 Family Thread ****

Soldato
I had recently (2 weeks ago) bought the phone but only received it a couple days ago. Have raised the claim and got the confirmation that the voucher would be emailed in 30 days. Now to wait I guess.

On a different note, has anyone bought direct from them with the trade in option ? I have not received any information as to how/where to send my old phone. I read somewhere that you are supposed to send it back in 7 days.
I actually received mine today and applied to my account, just over 2 weeks.

Associate
I can't read all this thread with all this vodka i've had this evening, well a lot :) , just wanna ask is it worth me upgrading from a samsung s10 plus to a samsung s21 ultra, it would be a sim free phone i would purchase, dropping 1k ish with what ever discount code i could find and cash back from the usually cash back sites?

Soldato
I can't read all this thread with all this vodka i've had this evening, well a lot :) , just wanna ask is it worth me upgrading from a samsung s10 plus to a samsung s21 ultra, it would be a sim free phone i would purchase, dropping 1k ish with what ever discount code i could find and cash back from the usually cash back sites?

I did exactly this, unless you want a bigger screen then no.

Associate
Consider trade in as well, as they occassionally have enhanced trade in option so might save you some more cash in lieu of your s10+.

Soldato
Ordered the ultra, I tried to add the order number to my account, so I can track it etc... but the UK******-***** number I was given, they say doesn't exist.
I don't have any other order number.......seems a bit silly?

Edit - found it

Last edited:
Associate
Do any owners of the s21 ultra have any messaging problems. I am on EE and this morning my RCS chat just stopped working. I keep getting an " Chat message not delivered, Send as a text message instead" i have not changed anything just stopped workign out of the blue.

Associate
Samsung have just announced a 'boost' with a bunch of freebies for s21 owners (and anyone who buys one before October), stuff like 3 months Google Play Pass, free Google Play Points, 4 months Deezer, 3 months Readly etc. More info here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/

A nice bonus to the 2x Harman Kardon Citation One speakers, Galaxy Buds + and £150 Google Play voucher already received from the s21 trade in deal posted on HUKD a couple of weeks back :)

Soldato
Just got a great deal on the Samsung website. I found a code in my Samsung account for 20% off my basket, and there was an extra £100 my trade in(S9+), so managed to buy an S21 Ultra 256Gb and a pair of Bud Pros for £785.
Can anyone recommend a screen protector? I've not been using one on my s9 as I could never find one that worked with my Spigen case, they were always too big and peeled at the edges.

Associate
My S21 Ultra seems to have low volume on the microphone, people say that they struggle to hear me or have to turn volume up full. Has anyone had any experience with a warranty claim and used the mobile repair van or in store. Is either better than the other?

Associate
Just got a great deal on the Samsung website. I found a code in my Samsung account for 20% off my basket, and there was an extra £100 my trade in(S9+), so managed to buy an S21 Ultra 256Gb and a pair of Bud Pros for £785.
Can anyone recommend a screen protector? I've not been using one on my s9 as I could never find one that worked with my Spigen case, they were always too big and peeled at the edges.
That’s incredible.
Do you mind possibly sharing/trusting the 20% code please as they can be used ten times - much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom