** The Official Space Flight Thread - The Space Station and Beyond **

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I have a gut feeling we will have confirmed in my lifetime the existence of a multiverse structure to all things cosmos.

We will never see a direct visual of the end of our universe as it gets attracted to the thing outside of it, but instead detect the presence of a body based on the effect it has on stuff in our universe much like how gravitational waves were first detected.

Amazing stuff.

Soldato
Isn't in amazing what we as humans can achieve when working together towards a common goal. Not enough superlatives to really give it the credit it deserves.

edit: I say We. I struggle with basic math - I'm not worth even tying their shoe laces :p

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Just reading that NASA have selected SpaceX Starship to land astronauts on the moon for Artemis.
I’m a bit confused as I thought this was what the SLS being tested was for?

Soldato
Just reading that NASA have selected SpaceX Starship to land astronauts on the moon for Artemis.
I’m a bit confused as I thought this was what the SLS being tested was for?

SLS and Orion gets people to the moon and back
Starship will just be the lander

I guess you fire an empty starship on a super heavy booster at the moon then meet it there with an SLS/Orion

Not really sure why they picked it though, it seems the most unlandery or the proposed Landers, for a start you need a huge ladder to get in and out?

Back
Top Bottom