*** The Official WWDC 2021 thread - Keynote 7th June at 18:00 BST ***

Commissario
N4pwfY8.png

Posting this in Software because WWDC is a developers conference and primarily about software (although there have been a few hardware announcements in the last couple of years).

What do we expect?

iOS15 / iPadOS15 / tvOS15
macOS 12
watchOS 8

What else do you want to see?

Soldato
I'd like to see iPad OS become more computer-like, especially for how good the Pro is. I'd expect a new set of Macbooks if they're giving that clue away in the image itself (the code in the girl's glasses), but hopefully they won't keep mini-LED to the 16".

Associate
Would love to see a new line up of MacBooks looking to upgrade my current 2013 model. I know current M1 MBs are great, just want to see what they may potentially release.

Soldato
New AirPods Pro in terms of hardware but a huge update for iPad OS I want to be able to multi task with multi sounds. Sounds strange but does my head in if I’m watching something in the background and it pauses it.

Soldato
It's looking more and more likely that the 14" and 16" MBP's are to be released at WWDC. The battery capacities were leaked today and it looks like the 14" is in for a nice little bump. Could we be seeing 30+ hours?!

Soldato
The battery capacities were leaked today and it looks like the 14" is in for a nice little bump. Could we be seeing 30+ hours?!

If it has a new M-series SoC, the power draw will presumably rise in line with whatever extra cores it has. Hopefully the new Pro will have a faster chip and longer battery life, but I’m guessing it’ll only get the former.

Back
Top Bottom