The Official Xbox 360 FAQ & Sticky thread

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
So where's the Xbox Live! Users list. Thought mine would be clear, helpful, handy and updated aswell as been layed out nicely. Boo to whoever shut it.

Its in the other sticky at the top of the forum.

Personally I would have liked a fresh, clean thread just for 360 users as the majority on the original list probably dont have a 360.

Caporegime
Heres a quick one.

When i picked mine up, i was told i can register it online, but i can't find anywhere to do this, i tried the link on the back of the Manual the registermyxbox one, but it doesn't work, it goes to a not found page, and says it could be an old link etc... all i want to do is register my console, which i thought you had to do for repairs and stuff etc..., but all i can find is registering for the Live, and all the Forums and stuff, so is there anywhere where i can just register my console, or do i not need to do that as its just for the Live stuff etc..., and if my Console does go **** up, then i just phone em um and quote my serial number, but on second thoughts though i can't see that working if i aint registered it. :confused:

Thanks. :)

Soldato
You enter your consoles serial number in your Gamertag profile do you not? :)

/edit

Console Registration is in the My XBox section of XBox.com

Last edited:
Caporegime
KennyBhoy said:
You enter your consoles serial number in your Gamertag profile do you not? :)

/edit

Console Registration is in the My XBox section of XBox.com

Ahh thanks m8. :)

EDIT: Done it, had to go through all the gamer tag stuff as well like, but at least i can post on the forums as well lol, once again thanks. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
Ahh thanks m8. :)

EDIT: Done it, had to go through all the gamer tag stuff as well like, but at least i can post on the forums as well lol, once again thanks. :)

No probs m8

Glad your sorted out now :)

Helps to have the console Registered......I should know! :eek: :D

Soldato
Can any help me out with the code for my sig to display my xbox gamer card info in my sig? Like hte one used in KennyBhoy's sig.

Thanks, would be a huge help. Just starting to sign up for xbox live and stuff. Just waiting to get some money together to buy a wireless adapter so I can play live.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
DaveyD said:
Not 100% certain, but would have thought around 256k, but probably would work on a 56k line, but would be very laggy.
Ah im on 512k so i was just bit iffy on if that would be okay.

Associate
you know the component video cable that comes with the premium version it has a scart block for standard CRTs right? what is the quality equivalent when using the block? Does it equate to the RGB scart cable?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
player said:
you know the component video cable that comes with the premium version it has a scart block for standard CRTs right? what is the quality equivalent when using the block? Does it equate to the RGB scart cable?

You mean composite (Yellow/Red/White), it's a poorer quality compared to the Advanced RGB cable. The composite cable (Red/Green/Blue) is not the same as RGB scart.

Back
Top Bottom