The Olympic + Paralympic Fit Tottie Thread

Soldato
Just viewing the end of that video.
Did all the kit actually read 'great britian' in addition to saying team gb?
Or did the offical kit read united kingdom, with team gb as the logo?

Soldato
victoriaow.jpg

Victoria Pendleton

Last edited:
Permabanned
Chubby ankles, i'll pass :(

Sorry, what??? Chubby....specsavers should be your next stop. Unless of course you wish to share your obviously flawless physique to prove that you could claim she has chubby ankles and have a justifiably perfect body yourself???

Caporegime
Oh dear, some people seem to not get it. Also a complete lack of response to the "pointy elbows".

Like most women, she looks lovely when made up for a photoshoot, but in reality its not always as good as the picture. Her face is average at best naturally.

Soldato
Well thanks to the people that let a very blatant joke go whooshing over their heads, for giving me a nice chuckle to wake me up before work. :)

And with regards to Pendleton, just the fact she rides a bike gets me going.. Not to mention the body! :p

Soldato
Oh dear, some people seem to not get it. Also a complete lack of response to the "pointy elbows".

Like most women, she looks lovely when made up for a photoshoot, but in reality its not always as good as the picture. Her face is average at best naturally.

she looks gorgeous just off her bike in the Olympics , so Im not sure where yur coming from "only in a photoshoot" comment

Caporegime
she looks gorgeous just off her bike in the Olympics , so Im not sure where yur coming from "only in a photoshoot" comment

Errrrr not really, i saw her off her bike and on the podium and she wasnt anything special...of course with some make up on she looks hot.

Now Jessica Ennis looks flippin hot with or without makeup, shes got natural beauty whereas Penders needs make up to look good.

Meh each to their own, Penders is hot with some slap on otherwise shes nothing special imho. Not everyone will agree with that but really who cares, its not like any of us have a chance with her do we??:p

Soldato
when you (eventually?) stop exclusively reading those top shelf mags you will soon realise how amazing Queen Vic actually is in the real world :D

Back
Top Bottom