The Olympic + Paralympic Fit Tottie Thread

Soldato
I'm talking about the Olympics, hence why I'm in this thread.

I'm not bashing the women, I just simply made a statement; people do things for different reasons, while some or the majority (I don't know the number) of Football or Tennis stars (please note this is an example) do it for selfish reasons, be it for fame, money etc, you could also say the same about F1, is it all about the money and fame, or the passion and drive to be the best at what you do? The documentary "Senna" explained good bit of film making.

When materialistic things are involved some people change, while others have their heads srcewed on, it happens in all parts of life.

You know they dont get paid much to do the actual sport, even sponshorship wont be that much unless they are really talented. I doubt they'd get very far if they did it for fame or money. Sport takes a special kind of determination. These guys are worth, way more than celebrities and they deserve a lot more money and fame.

Soldato
Kelly Cartwright, Aussie 100m and long jumper in the Paralympics.

kellycartwrightipcworldex.jpg

Man of Honour
Saw Jessica Long being interviewed earlier, she was hotter than any of the swimmers I saw in the Olympics and totally pulled off the wet look with her tousely hair yum yum me LIKEY!

Below photo is probably airbrushed etc BUT she did look good in a video too:
522626_10150987619176480_77824714_n.jpg

Man of Honour
My wife likes Oscar too, and apparently he was "so charming" in the prerecorded interview with Clare Balding :)

Just realised my earlier photo of Jessica featured Beijing medals so clearly inappropriate for this thread. Here is another one:

Jessica+Long+2012+London+Paralympics+Day+1+JP7mSrCfIdIl.jpg

Commissario
My wife likes Oscar too, and apparently he was "so charming" in the prerecorded interview with Clare Balding :)

Just realised my earlier photo of Jessica featured Beijing medals so clearly inappropriate for this thread. Here is another one:
That's a much nicer picture, very natural and not airbrushed.

Back
Top Bottom