The original price of your car

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
You bought a CL500 for £16,500?

You win. More details please, awesome car for the money.

Completely OT but I posted about it here six months ago. I got it cheap but the reason was no service history. I asked for advice on selling it (that was my original intention) and got some useful suggestions here saying I was going to have big trouble doing so. As it turned out you were all right so I decided to get it completely checked over and kept it myself. And I now have many thousands of miles under my belt loving the bargain I've got.

The only downside is I have to shift my 330Ci (£9500 if anyone wants it ;)) which was a great car and no one seems to want to buy that either despite fsh and everything being in excellent order. (I also posted about it here a few weeks ago)

Getting slightly back towards the topic, depreciation is a wonderful thing and the reason why I'll never buy new but the servicing and maintenance costs don't go down in proportion so people always need to be confident they can afford to run them.

Bes

Bes

Soldato
BigT said:
Completely OT but I posted about it here six months ago. I got it cheap but the reason was no service history. I asked for advice on selling it (that was my original intention) and got some useful suggestions here saying I was going to have big trouble doing so. As it turned out you were all right so I decided to get it completely checked over and kept it myself. And I now have many thousands of miles under my belt loving the bargain I've got.

The only downside is I have to shift my 330Ci (£9500 if anyone wants it ;)) which was a great car and no one seems to want to buy that either despite fsh and everything being in excellent order. (I also posted about it here a few weeks ago)

Getting slightly back towards the topic, depreciation is a wonderful thing and the reason why I'll never buy new but the servicing and maintenance costs don't go down in proportion so people always need to be confident they can afford to run them.
:eek: More details on the 330ci please? Mileage, colour, year?

Soldato
Circa £18,000 but I think this may of been for a top end VTI, not the VTI-S. I love my car but i'm shocked anyone would pay that amount for it. I certainly wouldnt.

/EDIT actually, I think thats the correct price

Back
Top Bottom