The party is over for the Three All In One Add-On

Soldato
Fortunatly i'm on the one plan for £15 per month and get 2000min 5000text and unlimted 4G data. i think unless i cancel they're not going to raise the price

Associate
Giffgaff are still bad. The 4g is decent but that costs extra.

I might go with EE myself. I'll just have to turn my WiFi on when I get home so I don't run out of data.

By the time my Three bundle ends, GG will have removed the levy on 4G. Maybe I'll try them again for a month.

Decisions, decisions.

Soldato
One plan users. How do you check how much data you use per month ? Does it say on the online itemised bill ?

Edit. Ignore me. Found it :)

Last edited:
Associate
Giffgaff are increasing the £15 goodybag to 4GB data in september which will probably be enough.

Goodbye Three.

Capture.png

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
It's gone on the web, but I just bought it using 444

Interestingly I've just learned you can queue up bundles. Might grab a few months worth before the deadline :D

How do you do this? Say I'm already using the £15 add on, can I put on £60 and convert them into 4 months, say? Will it then just roll into the next?

Soldato
I need to get out of 3, kinda old news I know but the 4gb of tethering is pants.
I can understand why they put a limit on it - people using BUCKET loads of data 24/7, I don't.
First they put tethering only on their top PAYG contract plan then they cut the usage HUGELY, that coupled with the coverage at my new business premises is V poor

Soldato
Heads up, seems the All in One 15 is available on-line again (ive just bought it)

"Now get 300 minutes, 3,000 texts and all-you-can-eat data for just £15 (lasts 30 days)."

Associate
Switched over to giffgaff and getting a consistent 4G signal at home but it's not very fast, only around 6Mbps indoors, painless process and their transferring my number on Thursday.

That said with Three it would usually be on 3G indoors so that's actually an improvement

I suspect Three has faster 4G speeds but it was very patchy around the Cardiff area, will test more when I go to work.

** No referral links thank you **

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Moved to BT 20GB for £20pm with £60 cashbook effective monthly cost is £15pm. I actually get 4g signal now rather than the 5% 4g on three lol.

Back
Top Bottom