The party is over for the Three All In One Add-On

Soldato
Off topic but I'm in one of the 'Feel at home' countries now, and can't get a signal anywhere even with data roaming on. Actually last time on holiday the same thing happened. Anyone know why?

Associate
Number ported to EE yesterday, not much to report so far but 4G seems to be faster indoors.

Also still within the "Summer SIM" promotion period so have 100GB free for two months.

Soldato
Off topic but I'm in one of the 'Feel at home' countries now, and can't get a signal anywhere even with data roaming on. Actually last time on holiday the same thing happened. Anyone know why?

IIRC you have to enable roaming in the three control panel (which you access by logging into your account on the three website).

Soldato
are there any contracts that are sim only that allow unlimited data and tethering or good data usage like 10GB and tethering a external device?

I cant seem to find anything reasonable, all the unlimited data do not include tethering.
There is EE 20GB but that is £50+ on contract.

Mobile phone contracts have become ridiculously bad value for money and the companies rarely offer any good deal
to remain with them even if you have been a customer for 7+ years.

Last edited:
Associate
Number ported to EE yesterday, not much to report so far but 4G seems to be faster indoors.

Using a EE sim currently. My outdoor & indoor speeds:

outdoor.png
indoor.png

Outdoor slightly better :D

Back
Top Bottom