The Porsche 911 Twin Turbo X50

Man of Honour
Originally posted by [TW]Fox
Are you definately getting a GT3, Eyedot? Is it going to be a brand new one and when do you get it? :)

Why don't you get an X50 instead :D

Yeah, names on the list, 17mths wait, puts me around Jan 2005 delivery.

If i take it is another option, i am considering selling my build slot nearer the time for a nice premium... or taking delivery and reselling on.

I would Love an X50, i just cant justify the extra £20k..

But the plan is once the GT3 build slot is sold / Car is sold... I should be able to easily get a yr old model..

but hopefully, along time before :) but who knows

For the mean time, Lets just stand back and admire the X50 thats already ordered :)

Congrats Spie

Man of Honour
Originally posted by merlin
467 ft torque? That's a lot of grunt, anyone know what that is in nm?
Trolly Bwoi

:)

motor_foto3_zoom.gif

;) its in the graph!!

Associate
bets on how long before he gets a RUF?

Certainly an amazing car, all that grip and all that power, perfectly suited for this country

Soldato
Tbh I agree with Eyedot. The difference between the Turbo and the GT3 is not only money, but traction control, 4wd and other driver aids. For me it'd be a GT3 clubsport with buckets, rollcage and no other heavy-ass stuff to slow me down :cool:

Y'all just be rememberin that your GT3 and Turbos are a cut above, derived from a real porsche engine - with air cooling :p

Godfather
Godfather
OP
Ceramic brakes are great on the track, but require some heat before they work well. They are also an extra £7K. Big Reds are better for the road.

ugh

ugh

Permabanned
VERY VERY nice! You gonna tune it? Get some dump valves ;)

Ill race u in my 306 DTurbo if u want? :)

Soldato
wow, amazing :eek:

This is the car I dream of owning but sadly at the moment it would require a lottery win.

Enjoy :)

Soldato
Originally posted by eidolon
0 - 100 - 0 mph 13.02 secs

The first time I read that I thought it just said 0-100 so I was gonna say that it can't be right.

Then I noticed the extra "back to 0mph" bit and realised :)

Very, very nice car. I'm sure that part of it must be owned by me, for all the purchases I've made with yourselves, maybe the ashtray or summat :D

lol, my corsa woudl only just be at about 70 byt then :o

Greg

Back
Top Bottom