The Porsche 911 Twin Turbo X50

Permabanned
Originally posted by blun
(And is Mrs Spie allowed to drive it? ;))

Even with the winkey smilie thats a truely horrifying and ludecrous suggestion - a woman behind the wheel in control?? of a nice car like that - i dont think so :p

Nice car Spie, you sure you can drop the price a bit more!!!! :D

Associate
Originally posted by Sundance Kid
What is the point of that ! - The Radical will run circles around the 911 T

very different cars?

i doubt Spie would take the Porka to the track, it's not that it isn't capable of it, the 911 is a good circuit racer. Would you risk some muppet crashing his car into yours? i'd reckon trackday insurance would be an expense most of us wouldn't like to pay for a 911 Turbo. That and i'm sure it'd void the 3 year Porsche warranty ;)

The X50 i spec'ed out came to $147k, that was going with most of the ridiculously overpriced options (HOW MUCH FOR A LEATHER STEERING WHEEL!) and the over the top charging for ally gearshift and gaiter, sills were reasonable compared to Mercedes $1200 for lighted door sills ($1200 for an LED, i think not).

X50 :eek: if only i had that kind of disposable income, i think i still would begrudge the cost just for a small horse increase. But i'm just tight :p

Soldato
Boooooo to you mr Spie :p

Very, very nice choice. Wish i could afford anything like that :( but hopefully one day :D

Now you have a really nice car, you mast have a bit of disposable cash lying around somewhere, can i borrow OcUK for a year or two :D please :)

Caporegime
extremely nice car s'ah...i looked at one..not in the flesh but in a car mag and have to say its truly a thing of beauty....would dearly love to have one...but think ill stick with my m3 then hopefully in a couple of yrs move on to a turbo 911 which has always been my fave car....very very nice indeed...and congrats on being one of the first ones to get it...:D

Soldato
Worth selling your house for
that was what i was thinking when i got to deliver a customers flat nose 911 turbo(original!) a few years back...i have loved porsches since for ever, and i houded my boss for nearly a week for me to deliver the car back, and my efforts paid off:cool:

since i have contributed to the profits of ocuk i feel it is only reasonable for me to have the car for a weekend when you've had it a while:D
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please :(

Soldato
Originally posted by Tweek_1984
I'm jealous. 89k? Crikey, How've you managed that?

Its called business:) The key to making a fortune is to run a successful business(s).

Nice one spie, looks fantastic. Will you be going to the Porsche factory to pick it up personally?;)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Spie
I'd love to go to the Porsche factory, but I'm not paying an extra £700 for the priveledge.
Is that on top of your travel cost to and from Stuttgart, or inclusive?

If it is, seems damn cheeky to me. Enjoy the car regardless, it really is a bloody awesome piece of kit :cool:

Back
Top Bottom