The Porsche 911 Twin Turbo X50

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Spie

Buy a 360 to look cool. Buy a 911 Turbo X50 for the love of driving. No contest :cool:

Buy both :)

Or an X50 Cab hehe

360 is 400 bhp, shouldnt have been that far off, real world to the TT, tho I do hate the Interior of the 360, does suck.

the X50 is an awesome car tho, no disputing.

What colours/trim ?

Man of Honour
Flew up to Edinburgh a few weeks ago to look at a 360 Modena, only a few months old with just 1000 miles on the clock. Gorgeous on the outside, OK on the inside, but completely disappointing performance for a £100K+ car. Drove an X50 shortly after and it blew me a away with its perfectly balanced handling and awesome performance.

Buy a 360 to look cool. Buy a 911 Turbo X50 for the love of driving. No contest :cool:

Out of interest Spie, did you take a look at anything RUF had to offer?

Associate
OMG !

I was in getting some petrol at a shell station yesterday and I was parked at the pump in front of this same car !!!

I saw x50 somewhere on it but it didn't twig until now :eek:

Mr Spie, this is truly a lovely car sir. The guy floored it coming out of the station and boy did it shiff some and the noise :cool:

We must have pictures asap please :)

Soldato
Just had a call from the Porsche dealer. Delivery has been put back to Jan 04 :(

HA serves u right for having too much money and buying cars that are in limited supply! go ghetto like me - an unemployed 17yr old student....then see wot life on the normal side is like!

if u've now spent almost 100K on the car i take it u've got the rest to go with it?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Originally posted by |Show|
HA serves u right for having too much money and buying cars that are in limited supply! go ghetto like me - an unemployed 17yr old student....then see wot life on the normal side is like!

With all due respect, I hardly think being unemployed is the 'normal side'.

Soldato
Originally posted by [TW]Fox
With all due respect, I hardly think being unemployed is the 'normal side'.

then u havent been brought up in the truest ghetto's like where i live ppl roamin the streets lookin for their next fix...no employers wantin us ghetto refugees working for em

so unemployed is normal for us ere:)

Associate
can we get back on topic? i hardly think your employment status has much to do with Spie's new motor (unless you're Gibbo or Telescopi)

Back
Top Bottom