• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 5700 XT Owners Thread.

Associate
A must watch youtube video for you rx 5700xt lads :):p serch not an apple fan

He's not wrong you know... I copied his settings & looped heaven a bit then ran time spy & temps 66-71, clocks 1800-1850mhz.

1027mv:
https://www.3dmark.com/spy/7764610

1000mv:

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/7764610

Previousley I had been dropping the voltage but not backing off the clock slider & it wasnt always stable & ran hot. Need to do more testing to find the sweet spot thats 100% stable now.

Soldato
I *really* would love to try out RIS but I'm trying to at least hold on til the AiB cards come out!! Think I'm gonna fail and just end up ghetto'ing a blower ;) :D

I got an anniversary edition, which hopefully going to arrive by next Saturday'ish. I will thoroughly test everything including washers, fan, undervolting and going to post here all my findings as going along :D

Associate
Soldato
I *really* would love to try out RIS but I'm trying to at least hold on til the AiB cards come out!! Think I'm gonna fail and just end up ghetto'ing a blower ;) :D

To be fair it's nowhere near as bad as made out. To make sure I'm getting very consistent frames and no tearing with my monitor (don't have freesync) I'm set at 100hz 1440p just now and in Apex, PUBG etc it's hitting the targeted speed without the fan good by into a stupidly loud state.

Also with any in game audio on etc you don't hear it at all :). I'm pleasantly surprised by it considering the bad rep the blower had been getting, at least it isn't like the ones of yesteryear.

Back
Top Bottom