• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 5700 XT Owners Thread.

Associate
5700 XT 50th anniversary Edition is binned faster, a little.
Not sure if they make it over here in the UK

You can get them direct from AMD, come in at £440 delivered, so not too bad. Really want to know if they have binned the chips or just tweaked the limits on an unbinned chip. If its not binned then ill just grab this one https://www.overclockers.co.uk/powe...ddr6-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-198-pc.html as seems to be the cheapest around, and as they are all refence designs shouldn't be any differences between them.

Caporegime
they look awesome cards for the money especially what they going at today. how loud is the fan also what about heat ? i dont mind the heat if its reasonable but the noise could be a issue. realistically what do you have to have the fan set to for a good gaming session or on auto whats it like when the fan kicks in ?

Associate
AMD SITE , AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary instock £357.70 with
Xbox Game Pass for PC
  • Play Gears 5 and Over 100 PC Games
  • Buy select AMD Radeon™ graphics or Ryzen™ processors and get 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC free :)

Sub-Total
£369.23 with shipping to GB
Sexy gold & OC:)

Order placed

Good thing is , you can mod a another custom cooler later on :)

Last edited:
Soldato
AMD SITE , AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary instock £357.70 with
Xbox Game Pass for PC
  • Play Gears 5 and Over 100 PC Games
  • Buy select AMD Radeon™ graphics or Ryzen™ processors and get 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC free :)

Sub-Total
£369.23 with shipping to GB
Sexy gold & OC:)

Order placed

Good thing is , you can mod a another custom cooler later on :)
£440.77 including shipping lol.

Associate
Yep... vat
still a lot cheaper & faster than a super:)
& being a golden sample of the 50th anv

better take that down, Mod go Bananas :)

Then again its AMD own site so should be ok

Soldato
Heh, I've been playing around with undervolting and messing with the fan curve, and I can't hear the fan at all on idle! Under load in heaven benchie, I'm pulling summat daft like 130w, temps are in the low 70s, hotspot 80s ish and I can still can barely hear the fan! I''ve undervolted to 995mv and set max frequency to 1900mhz and I'm getting a solid boost clock of 1850mhz iirc.
The wifes on the pc atm so I can't get to it to confirm or test these settings further, but strewth this card is really good for the money

Associate
they look awesome cards for the money especially what they going at today. how loud is the fan also what about heat ? i dont mind the heat if its reasonable but the noise could be a issue. realistically what do you have to have the fan set to for a good gaming session or on auto whats it like when the fan kicks in ?

Depends how much you can undervolt & that varies per card. Most seem able to get a decent undervolt that I've seen. I had Forza at 995mv & the fan curve lowered, it was basically inaudable & temps in the 70's. Metro Exodus on the other hand would not load at this voltage but has been okay with 1.4v. I can lower the fans a bit & it runs about 80c.. something like that.

Bottom line is you wont notice 2100rpm with game sound on & you'll likely be able to lower the fan speed.

ZLK6hqw.jpg
1876mhz/995mv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom