• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 6900/6950 XT Owners Thread.

Associate
Jeez, I really admire your patience waiting this long. I honestly can't blame you for giving up and upgrading, despite the extra cost.

yea was patent but been going over all the reviews and vs stuff and the 6900xt will beat the 3080 and is almost knocking on 3090 and god forbid waiting to get a 3080ti :cry: so AMD build it is was gonna get 5950 but was 200 short so got 5900x and MSI Meg x570 ace :)

Caporegime
Associate
Wow. That price on the xtreme LC.
I paid £1100 for my 6900XT Ref.
I'm not quibbling what you paid @Bazooka301 I'm actually quite jealous, I would have loved the XTU Extreme edition Strix LC.

Would love to see some photos when you get it installed.

Last edited:
Associate
Wow. That price on the xtreme LC.
I paid £1100 for my 6900XT Ref.
I'm not quibbling what you paid @Bazooka301 I'm actually quite jealous, I would have loved the XTU Extreme edition Strix LC.

Would love to seem some photos when you get it installed.

Will post its all going in a lian li XL with a load of rgb fans :)

Just gotta wait till tuesday for the fans :(

Soldato
He was feeling frivolous so he pulled the trigger. :D

Better than waiting for the another how many months and better than paying Unworthy places prices at least i get warranty and the great Overclockers support at the end of a webnote or phone :)

I'd have done the same myself by now. Was just yankin' yer chain. Beast of a card. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom