1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Radeon VII Owners Thread

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Kaapstad, 6 Feb 2019.

1. Chud_Jenny

Gangster

Sounds good. I've been running 950mv ever since the drivers killed off overclocking. What's the cards default voltage? Mines 1060-1063mv.

2. LtMatt

Caporegime

Nice, I’ve tested a few but this is definitely the best I’ve seen until now!

Default voltage is 1.079 out of the box.

I will look into that overclocking issue again and file a ticket when I am back at work, on vacation now for a few weeks. :)

3. Chud_Jenny

Gangster

I'm on a visiting trip myself. Just done Legoland. Thanks for having a look into the driver issue for us. I've just done Forza Motorsport 4, runs very well with the vii. 4k max settings and loves it.

4. northun_munky

Hitman

Hi All, need your collective advice please. Done a fresh install of win 10 alongside core upgrade and need to reapply the regeit for EvenmorePower for my MPT OC.

Because I tested everything with a 750ti before sorting the vii in to the loop, I have the 750ti as 0000 in the registry, the vii is 0001.

I can't find the vid I followed back in the day which I remember mentioned something about the specific numbering of the reg and how to deal with it.

Can anyone point me right? Or am I looking at DDU and starting again?

5. northun_munky

Hitman

No worries, just DDU'd and now back up and running with my OC