The Return of DFI?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I have been out of the mobo picture for a while don't see any dfi boards for any intels do they support it or are they just not stocked ?

Last edited:
Associate
The return of DFI mobo's would be great as they are a hard to get in the uk.

Typical!
I have only just ordered a DFI mobo from America yesterday.

Overclockers.co.uk will probably get them in stock before I receive mine.GRRRR!

Last edited:
Caporegime
they stopped as the uk distro went under last year, i believe someone else has finally started importing them, not ordering a phenom till they are available in the uk. second they are, sorting out new phenom crossfire setup. asus and gigabyte are too overpriced these days, gigabyte, king of budget have ceased offering as good/featured boards on the low end and the top end are overpriced due to excessive use of completely useless heatpipe cooling and fancy looking but awfully designed heatsinks, not as good overclocking as they used to be price wise. gigabyte used to offer the high end boards £30-40 cheaper than they are now, and amd side, with much cheaper chipsets than intel boards, they were always, as were asus, massively cheaper top end amd vs intel set ups.

either way, get dfi back asap, they've been in stock for ages elsewhere while we've had pretty much no choice of phenom boards.

Man of Honour
Another Yes Please vote from me.

Cant wait to see someone selling DFI boards here in the UK (hopefully the price will be good also?).

I am in the market for a new mobo and was looking at the DFI's but no-one sells em!
As soon as you confirm you can get the X38 DFI i'll order one from you guys.

Peace

Last edited:
Soldato
As you know, at the moment only one UK e-tailer sells DFI. So to have OC/UK stock them as well would be a big bonus. As it happens, at the moment DFI have some of the best clocking Intel mobo's on the market. So a big thumbs up from me. But why just the top end ? why not stock the complete range ?

Soldato
LANPARTY UT 790FX-M2R

LANPARTY LT X38-T2R

LANPARTY UT P35-T2R

Just for a taster...
the range depends on price, shipping costs and demand really...As you probably know I don't hold the entire range of any manufacturer though I cherry pick the best performing, best value boards for my customers...

Just about THE best choice of mobos there is. If you can get the X38, you would be the only UK e-tailer to be selling it.

Back
Top Bottom