The Return of DFI?

Soldato
A greater choice in products is always good. Personally, I would like to see all of DFIs 790FX boards stocked. I know one has already been mentioned but the one in the following link hasn't and would look to be better value:

DK 790FX-M2RS

Soldato
A greater choice in products is always good. Personally, I would like to see all of DFIs 790FX boards stocked. I know one has already been mentioned but the one in the following link hasn't and would look to be better value:

DK 790FX-M2RS

That is the cutdown version of the LANPARTY UT 790FX-M2R & has only 4-phase digital PWM instead of the 7-phase digital PWM of the LANPARTY UT 790FX-M2R.

Soldato
Yeah please ocUK get the range of DFI boards in asap otherwise I'll have to go to a competitor for the P35 board to go with my Wolfdale CPU. :( Would be nice to get the package all from one place. If the price is right, as I have found recently on some products ocUK have been £20-£30 more expensive. :eek:

Associate
Ive read around that the X38 stocks are pretty much none existant, with perhaps some more coming in March. Seems like the demand vs supply = bad! Ive got my doubts whether overclockers would ever supply these.

Associate
I emailed the European Distributor for DFI, and amazingly got the following response within 24 hours

Dear Mike:

Thank you for your kindly notice and supporting to DFI

Yes,we just signed the contract with *********************, they will have DFI stock in the end of Feb

Due to Chinese new year,our factory close and forwarder already stop to pick up the goods.

Therefore we can only delivery to ******* after Chinese new year and they will have stock soon before end of Feb.

Is it ok for you,Mike

:D:D:D

Soldato
DFI are a niche manufacturer - you don't see OEMs buying from them for example, their boards are clearly aimed at the minority of users who tweak and overclock. Aside from which they ship smaller quantities than nearly every other manufacturer.

Man of Honour
I emailed the European Distributor for DFI, and amazingly got the following response within 24 hours

Dear Mike:

Thank you for your kindly notice and supporting to DFI

Yes,we just signed the contract with *********************, they will have DFI stock in the end of Feb

Due to Chinese new year,our factory close and forwarder already stop to pick up the goods.

Therefore we can only delivery to ******* after Chinese new year and they will have stock soon before end of Feb.

Is it ok for you,Mike

:D:D:D

Looks to be a race on then for who gets em first:)

Back
Top Bottom