1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Kaapstad, 14 Aug 2017.

1. rIcK

Wise Guy

I ordered a couple, got my DPD delivery notification.

2. Smudge

Hitman

Ordered a 64 ref air cooler over here in DK, works out to about £485, shoulld be here in a day or 2!

3. Panos

Perma Banned

Ordered 64 liquid, but also no confirmation from DPD for tomorrow delivery.

Some reviewer pushed the blower to 1975Mhz core stable, but was throttling a lot due to heat. I want to see how far we can push this baby under water :)

I have a 1000W platinun leadex, great investment which bought for the 295X2 3y ago for £130 from OCUK, and going to bench it with it's stock fan, but also with 2 vardars and with full water block on a 360mm loop on it's own. (when EKWB released the X399 monoblock for the other loop).

Last edited: 14 Aug 2017
  4. Morve

Gangster

I ordered a 64 air , DPD txt will be here before 12 tomorrow :)

5. nashathedog

Sgarrista

I ordered over the phone and got a purchase email from OCUK at 14:19. I then phoned again and ordered a psu which I haven't had an OCUK order email for. I've heard nothing from DPD.

6. Dianbobo

Gangster

My sapphire liquid is arriving tomorrow, hoping my 750w is up for the challenge

7. mattyc123

Gangster

Does anyone know if the sapphire retail cards have the warranty stickers on the cooler screws? All my other sapphire cards haven't.

8. Freddie1980

Soldato

Do you get staff discount?

9. MDPlatts

Man of Honour

The "packs" include games. On my OcUK invoice it shows the card and the 2 free games/voucher codes -
    I've also had an email to go to an AMD website to get the codes but I've not done it yet until I get the money back from Steam -

10. Gerard

Caporegime

Just seems they got overloaded with orders and some are on the backlog, though considering some of us ordered a few minutes after 2 it makes me wonder what their order sorting process is. :confused:

My last order of liquid metal i never got a dispatch email on either, so this could be more of the same.

Last edited: 14 Aug 2017
  11. heartburnron

Mobster

I'm getting grief now from the Mrs as the kids are starting back to school on Wednesday (Scottish schools start earlier) and I'm supposed to be taking her shopping to get final school stuff for the kids but obviously want to be in the house for the card coming...

12. Rannoch

Soldato

Hope you're not going for school shoes mate? Was out today it was hellish :D

13. SCOLANATOR

Gangster

I'll pop round and cover for you :p
    ...seeing as mine isn't dispatched :rolleyes:

14. heartburnron

Mobster

Think they're sorted. School bags and trousers I think...

15. heartburnron

Mobster

Ha ha I appreciate the offer!

16. TonyTurbo78

Capodecina

I'll be very happy if I can get 1700mhz out of my 64 air once I get the EK goodies on it. Anything higher is a Brucie. Going to drain my loop tomorrow and take out the 390 crossfire. Not to thrilled about running this on air with that blower, EK not shipping the full cover till 17th then the backplate is 27th I think.

17. Panos

Perma Banned

According to EK the backplate is cosmetic, and the block is compatible with its stock backplate. Which if is the grilled one, looks better for cooling, if is some air flowing around it.
    Personally i will keep the liquid as is until October, when EK MLC is out.

18. LtMatt

Caporegime

Not from OcuK, but yes i can claim 15-25% back on AMD CPU/GPU/APU purchases.

19. sprite1275

Wise Guy

Did No one drive to OC and buy over the counter? Thought there would be a couple of pics by now.

20. MDPlatts

Man of Honour

dpd delivered at 09:00 as I walked into the office - just got to ignore it now for 8+ hours :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: 15 Aug 2017