The RX7 rebuild thread

Soldato
hehe DreXel must be loving this, its not usually this easy to get this much smoke blown up yer ass....

Go on admit it drex, it was a piece of cake wasnt it...

Its easier to build a car than it is to build a pc..... you dont require the same cleanliness...

;)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Dr Who said:
hehe DreXel must be loving this, its not usually this easy to get this much smoke blown up yer ass....

Go on admit it drex, it was a piece of cake wasnt it...

Its easier to build a car than it is to build a pc..... you dont require the same cleanliness...

;)

:o :o ;)

Associate
Awsome, that gave my a personal feel of Glee seeing another Rx again :( . (sad cos i miss mine)

Funny thing about he smoke is mine always smoked like that for about 30 seconds but only when it was cold out.

I'd recognise the A'Pexi Commander anywhere aswell, some nice gear in there.

Don
Well done DreXel. That's a fine job you've done there. Makes me want to strip the motor on my 8.

Having seen you do the rebuild it makes me less nervous about the prospect of keeping my 8 for longer than the warranty period. I'm actually thinking about buying an FD as a second car for me and a primary car for the missus (she's bored with the 750i).

Soldato
Awwww the look on your face when it fired !

Amazing stuff, i would never have attempted it but i can imagine it must feel great to have done it yourself.

If ever around Norwich i have wiper that needs changing ;)

Soldato
Congratulations drexel, just downloading the video now. We did a 106gti swap and build a few days back, incredible feeling when it runs!! Well done!

5*'s

Soldato
Nice one! :D

Starting up for the first time is so nerve racking... when it fires up its such a good feeling of achievement.

Now you have to take it easy for a bit :(

Back
Top Bottom