**The Secret World**

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Going to go like this

Month 1 Poor start server instability etc etc.
Month 2 Class Nerfs
Month 3 Class Balancing (a little)
Month 4 More RP gear
Month 5 Class changes
Month 6 Crafting update/ doom / god send

A typical Funcom product. (also read PVP will be broken forever)

AO was the same, AOC was the same except the devs went mental and lost the plot at the 2 year and a bit point.

Cant wait for this game, lifetime sub already purchased. It wil get slated by the WOWlings, for it being to complicated and not like WOW as WOW does it is like this and my half elf warlock ogre can do this etc etc etc.

Funcom games have given me gaming heaven for the past 8 and half years long may it continue.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
fair enough, replace class with cookie cutter builds. It didnt take long for players to work out the best from the skill wheel in closed beta.

This by the way is a good thing.

Permabanned
Still think this game could be great, ms store not an issue, think quite a few from our guild will be in the beta weekend, and I for one am looking forward to it

Soldato
grrrrr the client I downloaded was showing <Start Game> which I assumed meant it was ready to go for tonight, however I restarted the PC and client and now it wants another 7gig !!!!

Soldato
My folder is sitting at 21.9gig atm with the installer stating 7.14 gig patch downloading so it might just be finished for 5pm !! curse my 2mb line !! :p

Associate
I forgot I'm in the beta this weekend :) Not sure what to expect later. Seen some gameplay vids and it looks average.

Got a brand new graphics card to try out too. :D

Soldato
Aaarrrrgh! I forgot that I paused the download on my desktop PC! It's already fully down on the laptop, but want it on the big rig in case the lappy can't handle it.

Time to VPN from the office and get it going again. Just hope the network guys don't notice the traffic before I'm off. :D

EDIT:

Whoop Whoop! Bombing it out of the office in 5 mins, home in time with a drink in my hand, hopefully!

Must mention, too, that the sheer number of people signed up for this must be humongous. I couldn't use ANY of my usual online gaming/username variations when signing up, a couple of which are pretty unintelligable if you ask me.

Last edited:
Associate
Stuck on the loading screen after the intro vid of that woman coming to your flat. Oh well got to get to work anyway, hope it works for me later on!

Associate
I'd be interested to know how this plays. At the outset it sounded very Shadowrun meets CoC...but somehow the gameplay footage just looked dull. I'm hoping the reports from this weekend prove me wrong!

Back
Top Bottom