**The Secret World**

Soldato
got stuck at loading screen after speaking to the prophet and no client crashes out when trying to play the previously created character and whenever I try make a new one. Had a little play though obviously moving about for the first part, movement felt sluggish as if you were skating on ice.

Last edited:
Associate
got stuck at loading screen after speaking to the prophet and no client crashes out when trying to play the previously created character and whenever I try make a new one.

Same, I got stuck at the puppet guy. It crashed on the loading screen and now I can't even get back in to the game at all.

"Unable to connect to authentication server"

Edit - working now

Last edited:
Associate
Can't get in at all now, just giving me an error report window when choosing my previously made character. If I select "create new character" It pretty much freezes the game :\

Been sending various error reports, also tweeted them..

Soldato
Just crashed out after about an hour. Not sure about it yet, there's a lot of rough edges. Was about to head out to Kingsmouth when it happened, so not really into the game proper yet.

Soldato
Can't get in at all now, just giving me an error report window when choosing my previously made character. If I select "create new character" It pretty much freezes the game :\

I played for around 10 mins game crashed and im now having the same issues as you regarding the error window.

Must be a server issue

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=29287

Last edited:
Associate

Can't get back in either after crashing and its completely freezing my PC now when loading so I've given up with it already.

Soldato
Yeah, logging out and back in will crash it, going to try repairing now. Classic Funcom :rolleyes:

Edit - and the installer just hangs when I try to do a repair. Wasted enough time, I'll try it in a few years when it's finished.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah, it's downloading another patch now. Well that was quick, to give them credit.

Edit - nope, still crashing out, just takes longer now. What a train wreck.

Last edited:
Soldato
Neo, The Matrix has you! This is obviously the real secret world, the one you fall into if you're not careful :D

Pitch_picture002.png

Pitch_picture001.png

Pitch_picture000.png

And I can't get out without GM help cos I haven't got a bind skill yet!

Back
Top Bottom