The SFF Case Gallery And Specs Thread

Associate
PMXrfQm.jpg.png

Thought I'd post mine, specs below (in case you have sigs turned off).

• Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8 GHz (/w stock cooler)
  • 8GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 MHz
  • ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac
  • Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Pulse ITX
  • 240GB WD Green M2 SSD
  • 120mm SilverStone Air Penetrator fan with red LEDs.
  • SilverStone SG05 case /w 450w SFX PSU.

Last edited:
Soldato
My latest build, first SFF PC :)
Pretty basic and is a really easy case to build in. My only struggle was fitting the CPU cooler.
i7 8700 & GTX 1070 in a Silverstone RVZ02

gdpAYCd.jpg2

Ibl4VX5.jpg

QYdkAdo.jpg

Soldato
My latest build, first SFF PC :)
Pretty basic and is a really easy case to build in. My only struggle was fitting the CPU cooler.
i7 8700 & GTX 1070 in a Silverstone RVZ02

gdpAYCd.jpg2

Ibl4VX5.jpg

QYdkAdo.jpg
I've got the ML08 case which seems very similar to that but a different front. I think I've also got that CPU cooler, Cryorig C7? I could never figure out how to mount it on an AM4 CPU though so haven't used it. I have used the fan though. Bit of a noisy one.

Soldato
I've got the ML08 case which seems very similar to that but a different front. I think I've also got that CPU cooler, Cryorig C7? I could never figure out how to mount it on an AM4 CPU though so haven't used it. I have used the fan though. Bit of a noisy one.
Yeah C7. It's a very tight fit on my motherboard, it only fits in one orientation and rubs against the motherboard heatsinks. The backplate was also a massive pain to get on. I'm running stock clocks undervolted on my CPU so the fan doesn't get too loud.

Soldato
nothing special, got my coolermaster elite 110 currently housing the spec in my sig with the edition of im currently using a 300w sfx power supply instead of my atx evga and today i purchased the old Hp Pavilion Slimline S3322.uk, cost me £20 and i mainly wanted the screen for a secondary, so the computer was just a bonus, but as the computer came with running issues i refreshed the thermal paste, replace old HD2350 with my passive 2gb GT610, formatted the hdd it came with and installed my 32gb ssd for the boot drive and so in the progress of installing windows 10, other than having an E2140 and maxed at 2gb ddr2, the only gripe is broken from usb ports, didnt think much of it had turned the system trying to use them lol. no plans for it, just wasnt going to argue 20 quid.

4O6hLWn.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
So my SilverStone SG05 was getting a bit old (had it since 2013) and thought I'd change it up, went with Raijintek Metis Plus and moved the internals over to it, it's now my favourite ITX case.

mXdRvVO.jpg.png

LwJ2bCe.jpg.png

Love how it looks in the dark.

Since taking these photos I flipped the rear fan around so it takes in air, and wow, it makes a massive difference to the temp, CPU now sits at 45c~ under load.

Specs haven't changed except for the fan, was using SilverStone 120mm Air Penerator fan in SG05, now using Corsair ML120.

• Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8 GHz (/w stock cooler)
  • 8GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 MHz
  • ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac
  • Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Pulse ITX
  • 240GB WD Green M2 SSD
  • 120mm Corsair ML120 with red LEDs
  • Raijintek Metis Plus /w 450w SFX PSU
I need a modular PSU, cable management is a bit of mess with the current PSU I have.

Associate
Saw the Jonsbo and I had to get one! It's such a nice case and it's really like a miniaturised desktop case!

it's a bit of a lightweight at the moment as I'm still sourcing parts (especially a black sata cable! lol). Managed to fit an extra hdd up top which matches my previous matx setup so i'm very happy :)

Brief specs so far:

Asrock Z97
i5 4440
8GB Hyperx Genesis
Samsung 850 evo
Seagate 320gb (looking to replace with 2tb hdd)
Bx200 (I think)

I need to get rid of the stock cooler.. it's very annoying! lol

Associate
Made few changes to my Raijintek Metis Plus since I last posted about it few weeks ago.

Replaced stock cooler with Noctua D9L, changed PSU to Corsair CX450M, added 2x Noctua NF-P12 Redux fans.

Specs are,
- Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8 GHz /w Noctua D9L cooler
- 8GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200 MHz
- ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac
- 240GB WD Green m.2 SSD
- Sapphire RX 570 Pulse ITX 4GB
- Corsair CX450M modular PSU (wanted to go for Corsair's 450w SFX PSU but it's been a while since I've seen it in stock anywhere)
- 2x Noctua NF-P12 Redux fans (one at top, helps a lot with keeping GPU cool)

Gonna get around to upgrading RAM sometime, I'm looking at g.skill TridentZ RGB 16GB, would be nice to have extra RAM for all the virtual machines I'm gonna be running, also dem lighting effects, then I'll be done with upgrading anything for few generations, maybe until Ryzen 3 or after that. Also need to switch green cable ties for black ones for cleaner looks.

hXsXBfV.jpg.png

4qbMwzJ.jpg.png

DtepjnG.jpg.png

hnkohPZ.jpg.png

eFqjBtG.jpg.png

9y2bukZ.jpg.png

Soldato
sZBpmR8.jpg.png
Slightly outdated one of my Jonsbo UMX1. It has since moved below the desk, the awful RGB fan changed to a beige/brown Noctua, and I'm using a Xiaomi gaming keyboard/mouse.

zwaGO1S.jpg.png
3 quid shelf to add to the desk, means I'm using the Chromebox Series 3 again.
Installed MrChromebox's updated BIOS to allow installation of other OS'. Upgraded to 8gb DDR3, i5 2450m and a 128gb mSATA drive. It surprising how well this machine runs given it's 7 years old.

Still have NUC5i5 but just not really got much use for it... :/

Soldato
From an airflow perspective I think it'd be a very bad idea. It'd block fan area so and the PSU airflow would be going... Somewhere. You could switch the bottom section to exhaust, but couldn't use the other side as intake.
Would also look strange as the "foot" gap area would be in the air, and the edge of the window would be touching the ground.

Associate
So collecting parts at the moment for

SG05 lite
Corsair SF600 modular
ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-I
Intel i5 9600KF
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR 3200
Crucial MX500 M.2 1TB
MSI 2070 Super Ventus 8GB
Slimline Blu-ray drive

then I’ll be looking at distance between processor and PSU and Graphics and case fan and making a choice on cooling, I’m torn between an AIO with a 120mm rad or Noctua NH-L9x65 either way replacing case fan with, I think, Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM

Back
Top Bottom