The sorry state of PC Gaming

Associate
Irony overload, you ignoring the fact you're telling people what they can and can't post?

Oh lol edited, a little ashamed where we ;)

/patronising.

theres posting and there's being patronising and rude.

Telling other people they should not have created a topic or they should have done a search - at the end of the day what is it to them? how does it affect their lives?

exactly.

Caporegime
theres posting and there's being patronising and rude.

Telling other people they should not have created a topic or they should have done a search - at the end of the day what is it to them? how does it affect their lives?

exactly.

I didn't think I was being rude nor patronising.

I didn't and still don't see the point in this thread, I've pointed out that the new guy, missed the big official thread, and that threads like this come up all the time.

The big thread, is hardly half way down the page and is very easy to see.

Other then trolling and pointing out what people should and shouldn't do, you've offered nothing to this thread.

I have at least replied on topic, in a civilized manor to the OP, twice, explaining things to him and giving my opinion, which is generally what happens on forums.

Associate
I didn't think I was being rude nor patronising.

I didn't and still don't see the point in this thread, I've pointed out that the new guy, missed the big official thread, and that threads like this come up all the time.

The big thread, is hardly half way down the page and is very easy to see.

Other then trolling and pointing out what people should and shouldn't do, you've offered nothing to this thread.

I have at least replied on topic, in a civilized manor to the OP, twice, explaining things to him and giving my opinion, which is generally what happens on forums.

so whats it to you or anyone else where the "Big Thread" is? come on big man?

Caporegime
so whats it you where the big thread is? come on big man?

:confused:

That doesn't make sense.

The "massive" thread is right here

It's on the front page and the thread has been very active today.

Edit, you have still not actually offered anything to this thread.
You've just come in here and trolled.

I and most of the posts in this thread have been in response to the OP, and his question.

Last edited:
Associate
:confused:

That doesn't make sense.

The "massive" thread is right here

It's on the front page and the thread has been very active today.

Edit, you have still not actually offered anything to this thread.
You've just come in here and trolled.

I and most of the posts in this thread have been in response to the OP, and his question.

...so what is it to you big fella where the "Massive Thread" is?

Anyway you posted this shortcut http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=15062991#post15062991 ... That thread is of no relevence to this thread ....

...and why are you saying i am trolling when i am replying to all the patronising posters who dished to OP.

Last edited:
Associate
There are some real anal folk here, need to go out more and leave the noobs alone. Acting all so precious. Why come into the thread? The title says it all. If you've heard it before then move along.

It happens with a lot of threads from newbies. If we get too many of the same threads then let the mods deal with it - closing them/merging them etc.

Its not your god given right to be entertained with each thread with new content. Get a life/get laid. These threads won't bother you then.

Soldato
PC gaming isn't dying, but the format doesn't have nearly as many decent exclusives as it did during its prime. You know, 'proper' pc games with the stat fiddling and inventories, something you can get your teeth into.

Soldato

Anyway you posted this shortcut http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=15062991#post15062991 ... That thread is of no relevence to this thread ....

...and why are you saying i am trolling when i am replying to all the patronising posters who dished to OP.

I'm confused, he posted a link to the official thread for the game that the op is complaining about and you are saying it has no relevance. Care to explain why?

Official threads pretty much cover all talk about games, from the run up to the launch, to reviews, bugs and patch info!

Associate
I'm confused, he posted a link to the official thread for the game that the op is complaining about and you are saying it has no relevance. Care to explain why?

Official threads pretty much cover all talk about games, from the run up to the launch, to reviews, bugs and patch info!

The fact this guy is trying to make i think is been overlooked. He is just saying how he feels like nothing decent has been released on pc for ages and its starting to , use his words, deflate him/her. They only used flashpoint as an example to back up his point is pc games dieing out. Thats what you do on a forum i believe, ask other peoples opinions on games, hardware etc. To me this should not have been posted in dragon risings thread. Undoubtedly it may be a question or argument that is said a lot, but to gun the guy down for that is a bit out of order. Surely it tells you something if hes left ?

Associate
There are some real anal folk here, need to go out more and leave the noobs alone. Acting all so precious. Why come into the thread? The title says it all. If you've heard it before then move along.

It happens with a lot of threads from newbies. If we get too many of the same threads then let the mods deal with it - closing them/merging them etc.

Its not your god given right to be entertained with each thread with new content. Get a life/get laid. These threads won't bother you then.

+1

Soldato
Weel once again i find myself conpletely deflated and thoroughly dissapointed at the latest much hyped PC game release.

You fail at researching what your are buying.

The game was hyped by the publisher, nobody else. Way to go you by believing spin originated by those selling the game - LOL

Most people were saying how half **** it seemed compared to the original OPFP series and with the Console as the lead platform, it was inevitable it was going to suck more than a 10 penny ****.

Soldato

They should stop being so noobish then and actually make a constructive thread. They will at that point get constructive replys.

Dont just type "PC Gaming is dead/dying/comatosed - thread No 4.326"

Inevitably, it turns out that are noobs and are totally mis-informd anyway.

Caporegime

What?

Seriously, I'd stop posting you're making a fool out of yourself.

The OP, was ranting about the new Operation Flashpoint, I've linked the big thread to him, and you're saying it has no relevance? How so?

You're not offering anything to the thread other then trying to argue with me? You've not given an opinion on the OP's rant, which I did in my first post.

Soldato
I think PC Game reviewers need a new category for reviewing games as well as graphics, concept, performance etc.: consolitis.

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising got 90%. Surely the consolitis it suffers from would bring that score down somewhat?

Caporegime
aha !

Ports can work well, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare / World at War were both console shooters and I thought they were both very good games.

Grand Theft Auto IV was exceptional on all platforms, better looking on PC.
Mass Effect, similar, fantastic game and it just got better on PC.

Some Ports don't work, and some games feel "dumbed" down for a console audience. It's a shame, because the first Operation Flashpoint was a brilliant game.

Back
Top Bottom