The Stig Crashes!!!

Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
How dare you suggest the stig is a woman, even if it is the sexy Sabine.........

LOL?!?!?

The most obnoxious, arogant... pain in the behind, i have to turn over when she comes on the telly.

Baz

Baz

Soldato
penski said:
Wonder if Mr. Collins is okay...

*n

The Stig is too slim to be Ben Collins..... :p

I still think it is a different person each time... either that or its Julian Bailey..

But there again, I was watching an old Top Gear, when Mansell was on it, and he got the 1 minute 44 second lap in the Liana, and JC said that the stig always said the track would give a 1.44 in the Suzuki, and Mansell took the same lines through the corners... could be Mansell....

M0T

M0T

Soldato
Ol!ver said:
There was an ep where he did, Clarkson was on about how he thought all his birthdays had come at once.

It was later revealed by the Renault F1 test driver that he had dressed up in the Stigs clothes to drive the car, as Renault only wanted one of their drivers to do the lap.

Associate
True, many of the car's are driven by the actual owners, the Maser MC12 was driven by Frank Mountain, the owner. (he's the guy who also bought the 2003 ferrari F1 car!!!)

I think that there are quite a few cars on the show not driven by stiggy.

Soldato
Oakesy2001uk said:
i reckon eddie irvine. He's got the personality for it and build, and it would have to be someone along those lines to be aloud anywhere near an F1 car

No self respecting F1 team would let Irvine with 500 miles of a F1 car...

Back
Top Bottom