The Suez Canal is currently not blocked

Soldato
Does nobody know what's actually on it or is that commercially sensitive? I know when I got my Tesla there are avid boat-followers who know exactly when your car was loaded on to which boat in California, but I guess a ship carrying just one supplier's goods is a bit easier to track.

Associate
Does nobody know what's actually on it or is that commercially sensitive? I know when I got my Tesla there are avid boat-followers who know exactly when your car was loaded on to which boat in California, but I guess a ship carrying just one supplier's goods is a bit easier to track.

Could be anything, while I don't have any containers on the Ever Given currently we have used the ship in the past and I currently have two ships currently in the traffic jam with some of my containers on it.

They can carry literally anything, for instance one of them is full of electrical cable at the moment and the other equipment for the oil industry.

1 of my containers is on a ship that's been diverted round the cape so we'll see which get there quicker haha.

Associate
Great it's freed, now on to the next reason we can't have nice GPUs. Feels like the excuses so far have been, brexit, Chinese new year, Evergiven, miners, yields ...

Soldato
Spotted on AIS earlier that one of the ships in the southbound convoy that was trapped in the Great Bitter Lake when the Ever Given grounded is her sister ship, Ever Globe. I’ll bet the Captain’s going to be sweating taking that through the same stretch of canal! :eek:

Soldato
Spotted on AIS earlier that one of the ships in the southbound convoy that was trapped in the Great Bitter Lake when the Ever Given grounded is her sister ship, Ever Globe. I’ll bet the Captain’s going to be sweating taking that through the same stretch of canal! :eek:
It's being followed by a tug (grey), they aren't taking an chances now. :p

YUmawYR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom