• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Christ, I pulled my 6 going on 7 year old the other night for using dollars instead of gbp. Too much YT sh! te...
I hope you thrashed them to within an inch of their life for such an outrageous transgression. It's only a matter of time before they progress to being a serial killer.

Associate
Competitor confirmed that they won't be doing pre-orders for this launch, so no queue system, just selling the stock that they have. Guess if you want to be in the queue, you'll have to order here.

Associate
See below from the videocardz article

"
AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution
AMD also confirms that FidelityFX Super Resolution is in development (that’s the official name of the technology). This is a clone of NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) technology. NVIDIA’s solution relies on Tensor cores to render at a lower resolution and artificially upscale the image using deep learning algorithms.

AMD:

[FidelityFX Super Resolution] Currently in development at AMD. Stay tuned for more information as we collabrate with game developers. !"

There you go.. for the search averse among us :D

Soldato
14:00: 6800XT reviews are released and it best the 3080.
14:05: Willhub frantically rips out his 3080FE and runs down to CEX before the prices change. :p:D

No, he be at CEX with his phone at 13.50, pacing about waiting for reviews and staff will think he is dodgy, if the 6800XT has very good reviews he will be screaming at staff he needs to sell the 3080 NOW, while trying to buy a 6800XT at the same time.:p

Soldato
Np, they will send you a small plastic dongle in the post which you then have to superglue onto your new GPU. You will then have AMDLSS.
well i kinda wondered whether it would be available on the 6000 series or it was a hardware implementation they are currently working on for future products. If it's something they will implement in the current cards it's a boon, if it's not then it's a bit ****ty.

If it's drivers then that's great, maybe my rx480 will go for a bit longer =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom