1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by datalol-jack, 21 Nov 2016.

1. Yas786

Caporegime

Well if anything he will be on twitter having his rants unless twitter decides to ban him like they did with our own trump lite aka Hopkins:p.

2. Kyo

Soldato

Trump still saying he believes "the virus will disappear....he hopes, vaccine coming very soon."

Dont you feel confident after that reassurance. He also mentioned that the reopening was Pence and the governors decision. So from POTUS is all powerful and total power, to it wasn't him. Didnt he threaten governors must reopen or the government will make them talk?

3. Yas786

Caporegime

They won’t as it’s too close to election time and after the farce of the last impeachment where his party took his side and denied everything, I don’t think the Dems are keen on going through that again.
    They have to concentrate on voting him out come November, it’s as simple as that.
    Impeaching him again will just distract from the upcoming elections imho.

4. Trusty

Capodecina

5. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Won’t happen. That would make him a loser and a quitter. He’ll see it out and if he loses claim the election was stolen and fraudulent. He’s already laying the groundwork with mail in voting is fraudulent.

6. StriderX

Caporegime

Oh please. Political appointee vs several lines of corroborating evidence, and you choose the former?

7. Zuma

Wise Guy

as expected, this is not true.
    the NSA dissented from the view of the other intelligence services about how seriously to take the allegations. They did not say they were false. the CIA wrote the brief about it not the NSA.
    Trump was briefed about it. If he doesn't read his briefs then he should vacate the position and let someone else have a go at the job. Cos that's the job.

8. Trusty

Capodecina

Oh please, yes. NSA, CIA, National Intelligence and the Pentagon have all gone against the New York times.

So, which are you choosing? The NYT yes?

9. Hedge

Capodecina

What did you think of "Other places were long before us, and they're now, it's a life, it's got a life, and we're putting out that life, 'cause that's a bad life that we're talking about."?

Words of man who instills confidence right?

10. Trusty

Capodecina

No idea what youre talking about

11. Trusty

Capodecina

Funny that, all the outrage in this thread about SDNY, now suddenly they are involved with Maxwell...

You couldn't make this stuff up..

You need to be dumb as rocks to not think something fishy was going on there

12. The Geezer

Mobster

Surely you must be aware it’s an ongoing investigation, here’s another clue they’ve been trying to have a sit down with ‘Randy Andy’ for months.

The Epstein case hasn’t been closed, so go and peddle your CT’s to the more simple minded.

13. JRS

Capodecina

14. Colonel_Klinck

Mobster

Sorry what are you saying? Barr tried to replace the guy heading SDNY because they were investigating Trump and Trump people. It had nothing to do with the Epstein investigation. Although she knows the dirty secrets of a lot of powerful men, Trump included. I'd imagine she has already been bought off or she is looking at a suicide in jail Epstein style. No way she tells them everything, too much money and power she could put behind bars.

15. Zuma

Wise Guy

Yeah no doubt there are a lot of important public figures invoved in the peripheries of the Epstein case. doesn't seem all that suspicious that there would be some public corruption involved somewhere. Not least would be the deal Epstein made with the prosecutor in his original case, to be let off really cheaply. A prosecutor that Trump would later employ in the whitehouse (only the best).
    No idea what ct Trusty is trying to conjure up, maybe he wasn't following the shenannigans with the SDNY properly and got confused?
    I know for one thing that Barr shouldn't be let anywhere near the Epstein case due to his fathers involvement with Epstein a few years ago. (Barr has already meddled, so i expect it to continue)

16. Hedge

Capodecina

Exactly my thoughts when I heard Trump say it.

17. Trusty

Capodecina

..quite a coincidence that as soon as Berman is removed, Maxwell is arrested.

18. Trusty

Capodecina

Whats the context, he's obviously got himself in a pickle, much like you won't see me posting about Biden doing the same, its stupid, people do that, especially when reading from something you haven't written or memorised. I don't understand what the big moral dilemma is? enlighten me

19. Trusty

Capodecina

Where is the investigation about that? i should read up about it. I knew he was looking into Deutsche bank, but that was odd in of itself because Deutsche bank was a client of Bermans before he became the head of the SDNY.

Well hopefully there is no suiciding, there should be an uprising as big as the BLM protests if that happens.

20. StriderX

Caporegime

Stephen Miller at it again with his ********.

lol

'Let everyone know who you're voting for in 2020' Couldn't be closer to the truth if they tried. Oh and it seems they couldn't even be bothered to design it themselves, it's apparently a stock image. Obviously there's just enough potential for gas-lighting to make it seem like an exaggeration, but that's a feature, not a fluke, as per every other time they've done something like this.

The term 'America First' is simply not able to be removed from the loaded pre-war context of antisemitism and usually pro-fascist rhetoric it was born from in the midst of economic depression.

I don't much care if detractors wish to disagree with the imagery, I think it's plain as day, that's my position and it ain't changing.

Last edited: 3 Jul 2020